ADVERTISIMENT
Sat:10:30 am - 10:00 pm

Reviews and Complaints

May 02, 2022

Captain D's — Food Order Mixup

It was May 2, 2022 at 1:00 pm when I ordered a 3-piece country-style fish dinner and they gave me instead the...

Captain D'sLobster sandwich

I was at the Jasper Alabama location today for lunch and the picture of the lobster sandwich looked really good even though I wanted fish I decided to try it. I started eating it and about half way through one of them it hit me that it was missing the lettuce and it looked nothing like the picture. It was just plain and I was very disappointed. I asked the manager on duty about the lettuce that was suppose to come on it and she said the lettuce was bad and I had to throw it out and walked away. I thought ok.. She could of told me when I ordered it there was no lettuce and I would of changed my mind and ordered the fish. The bread was about the only thing good in the meal. My fries were cold. It's not hard to please a customer if you want to keep them, she could of asked me if I wanted something else and I would of said yes.

Cindy Ruth