1929 Gunter Ave, Guntersville, AL, 35976, US
Fri:5:30 am - 11:00 pm
Sat:6:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Burger Kingdrive thru

I absolutely dislike pulling up at the drive thru window. I complain and refuse. The staff are rude every time. It takes so long to get my food. I never get what I want. I never get the sauce or items are not correct and the staff are so mean. I'm just so upset and I wait long periods of time between visits. It's not like this anywhere else. It's terrible. They are pulling us up to the curb treating us like crap and lying to you about the timers. It's cheating. It makes me so upset. I wish it would stop. I hate to pull up. End it please. Next time I will video the whole thing. The guy employee said I wish I had a F you button to push. They are so rude to me. Tuesday July 25th 2019 @8:00 and I didn't receive my 4 hamburgers until 8:10. Please stop the pulling up. Please! He is so mean to me.

• Updated by Heather Carr1177 · Jul 25, 2019