Urban Outfittersbesides all uncomfortable, urban outfitters have to refund me $ 20.40.

S

I made a purchase in the online store "Urban Outfitters", intending to use a discount coupon of 20% for the month of my birthday, this same coupon was not accepted by the system when checking out, and employees of the store and complete recommended the purchase they would repay me the discount amount at my credit card.
And then it started off a month of nightmares.
Lack of product.
The actual value of the shipment, other than the one stipulated.
Product size, in disagreement with the request.
Printing incorrect shipping address.
And the worst of situations, such discount where it all started, valued at $ 20.40, I was not refunded.
I have already sent many, many emails, I no longer have the nerve to argue with this company.
Each answer is a different employee, who does not understand the situation and wants to solve a fragment of the problem, it has already become a snowball, with agravente that I am Brazilian, live in Brazil, and it takes a long time to writing, for example an e-mail like this.
I need help, the value of the products are no discount on full price, they refunded me $ 22.50 for shipping problem, but the discounted value of the product is full, can be confirmed in own web page.
I have all the extensive conversation by e-mail, archived, it is not fair all that hassle.
Order #T000762023
Thank for your attention.
My Best Regards.