Up4it.comStole my credit card details.

W

I saw two charges on my bank account from Up4it.com. I called the number listed by my bank and the guy told me who made the charges. Finally we understood that charges were made in different state and this company just stole my credit card details.

• Am
    A. Mills Dec 04, 2018

thestudiolondon co uk ( amateursfunstudio london and Weareup4it) invited me for an interview and explain me about the trailer that they can arrange with the deposit. They also show me some footage of the promos and most of the males can not perform or do not show up on the shoot so the deposit is understandable. I decide to do my own video instead of paying and done my first Video last week with them. They have studios in Surrey and got some money out of the Straight shoot. Other companies in UK try to charge me membership fees so this one is a good studio to start!

• Am
    A. Mills Jun 17, 2018

They found not stole your card details dude! You had to provide your details for them to debit the deposit for the promotional Video. This company gives you the option to apply with your own video free of charges or if they need to organise it for you they need a deposit just! No one charge you twice.
    M. Mills