University of South Africa [UNISA] — pgce certificate
I would like to lodge a complaint to UNISA due to the failure to finalise my PGCE certificate.
I enrolled with UNISA in 2015 with my certificates of a BSc Hons in Biology and Masters of Science both certified by SAQA and was accepted to study the PGCE in life science and natural science . I studied from Jan 2016 to November 2017 and have passed all of the modules required. 1 year later my certificate is still being held back and replies of late are to re-register with UNISA and spend more money. Prior to this I have received lack of communication from UNISA with emails not being answered. I have been offered jobs in teaching but have not been able to accept due to the lack of certificate.
I would like to receive my certificate before I take this matter further.
More University of South Africa [UNISA] Complaints & Reviews
- Unisa - mylife email account impossible to access
- Unisa - purchase scripts
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - eng2602 examination results october/november
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - transcript request
- Unisa - request for exam script
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - no study material available for for3701 - forensic methods and techniques
- Unisa - buck-passing money making
- Unisa - unisa hasn't delivered my books to study
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - lecturer's for com4808 misconduct
- University of South Africa [UNISA] - financial cancellation of a module when the money has been paid and ndp modules