University of Mumbaiexam department: after completion of viva, viva completion letter not received after 4 months also

S

Dear Sir,

I am Sumit Mahesh Dalwani, student from Prin. K. M. Kundnani College of Pharmacy, Mumbai,

My registration No. of Mumbai, University is [protected].

I have enrolled for the Masters of Pharmacy in same college in academic year [protected].

Duration of course is two years, still till date I am suffering for my mark sheets only because of

Mumbai University Education System.

As per the university rules, viva should be conducted within one month of thesis

submission. I have submitted the dissertation for the M. pharm (Pharmaceutical Analysis) degree

on 1st July 2016 then also university has delayed my viva date and it was conducted on 7th

February 2017, still university has not issued me any mark sheet or acknowledgment letter that I

have successfully passed or failed in the exams. I need to carry out further higher studies (PhD)

and job etc. because of unavailability of mark sheets no one is entertaining me.

University of Mumbai, fort, Thesis department says we have dispatched you letter to kalina university of Mumbai, and when I went to kalina university of Mumbai their they say we have not received any letter so we can't issue mark sheet. Now what I did in it ? Why i am suffering?
I have completed more than one year for thesis submission but still I cannot call myself that I am post graduate. Because I don't have marksheet, degree.

I came from small City Amravati to pursue my education in Mumbai with so many dreams. But because of system I am suffering alot.

Please take a quick action and resolve my problem. We talk about our nation has 60% of youth

population, but youth is not getting chance to explore their knowledge and technical skills for

higher studies or industrial jobs only because of the system. How our Indian youth will make

pride for our nation?

I request you to kindly look into the matter & please acknowledge for the same because I am

writing to you with great concern and hope.

Thanking You!