University of Mumbaidegree certificate correction

This review was posted by
a verified customer
Verified customer

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I am Vaishali Singh. I have my B.Arch. from Pillai College of Architecture, Mumbai University in 2016 and received my certificate on 25th of February. I received a degree with wrong name, hence I gave it to the convocation unit for correction on 27th of february. I am basically from Madhya Pradesh, Satna and I really don't have any other way to contact the university to get nay updates. I has been more then a month now and I try to call in MU office everyday but fail to receive any reply. I am going abroad for my further studies and I need mY corrected degree as soon as possible for my VISA and further admission process. I hope to receive a quick action and a solution to this problem as all my work is dependent on it.

I am attaching a copy of the receipt that I received fro the university office the time I gave my degree for correction.

degree certificate correction

Post your comment

    By clicking Submit you are agreeing to the Complaints Board’s Terms and Conditions


    Unhappy consumers gather online at and have already logged thousands of complaints.
    If you see dozens of complaints about a certain company on ComplaintsBoard, walk away.
    One of the largest consumer sites online. Posting here your concerns means good exposure for your issues.
    A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices.
    ComplaintsBoard is a good source for product and company gripes from especially dissatisfied people.
    You'll definitely get some directions on how customer service can best solve your problem.
    Do a little research on the seller. Visit consumer complaint websites like ComplaintsBoard.