University of Mumbaidegree certificate correction

V

Hello Sir/Ma'am,

I am Vaishali Singh. I have my B.Arch. from Pillai College of Architecture, Mumbai University in 2016 and received my certificate on 25th of February. I received a degree with wrong name, hence I gave it to the convocation unit for correction on 27th of february. I am basically from Madhya Pradesh, Satna and I really don't have any other way to contact the university to get nay updates. I has been more then a month now and I try to call in MU office everyday but fail to receive any reply. I am going abroad for my further studies and I need mY corrected degree as soon as possible for my VISA and further admission process. I hope to receive a quick action and a solution to this problem as all my work is dependent on it.

I am attaching a copy of the receipt that I received fro the university office the time I gave my degree for correction.

degree certificate correction