United Parcel Service of America [UPS]herald square station

D Nov 17, 2019

Hello, my name Denise Willis. I am making an complaint about 643 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10036. I Denise Willis was hired on 11/8/2019 as an UPS Seasonal Driver Helper and Office Helper. I do not have an set schedule for Hours and Days to work, since 11/8/2019. I have to call Herald Square Station for work instead of the UPS Supervisor and Manager calling me for work. I feel that I should not have to call Herald Square Station for work, because UPS Herald Square Station Hired Me as an Seasonal Helper to help an Driver and the Office. I feel that the UPS Supervisor and Manager from Herald Square Station Human Resoursce should be calling me, because I was hired by UPS Herald Square Station. I feel that Herald Square Station Supervisor and Manager is Not Organized and they are mixed up, which is why I do not have an set schedule set up, for Hours and Days for work. I am not able to clock in and out, because 643 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10034 Herald Square Station do not have a time clock for me as an Seasonal Driver and Office Helper. I have to write my hour, date, time, name and I.D. number down on a piece of paper to get paid to an UPS Herald Square Station Worker I do not know, that will be safe and secure. I also had an miscommunication problem on 11/14/2019, with an worker or Supervisor about an Permanent Job besides working as an Seasonal Driver Helper and Office Helper on the Phone. The UPS worker or Supervisor from 643 West 43rd Street, New York, NY 10034 Herald Square Station told me to come in at 8:00 A.M. in the morning for an Permanent Job. I came in at 8:00 to meet with the UPS Supervisor or Worker for nothing, because the Herald Square Supervisor or Worker never mentioned the conversation I had with her on the phone about an Permanent Job, which I do not feel it was fair to come in at 8:00 A.M. in the morning with no explaination for nothing. Can someone from your office, who I am making this complaint to help me with this matter and situation as an Seasonal Driver Helper or Office Worker, that I was hired for as soon as possible. My telephone number is- [protected] and my Email Address is- [protected]@gmail.com Thank You.