United Benefits — unauthorized credit card charges
Some where around 12/07/18
Postal address details number:nz1246767768875
Mr aaron hockley
I've been with this scam for two years since 2016, and dont beleive it. And I want a refund today. I sent in a complaint last friday after 1.00 pm with a anz banking email. So refund my money and take me off your mailing list today. Another thing if you dont have a email address we cant see where to send our complaints thankyou so please get my money back today or call me on [protected].
More United Benefits Complaints & Reviews
- United Benefits - Lottery scam 
- United Benefits - is this a scam?
- United Benefits - threatening phone calls
- United Benefits - lottery scam
- United Benefits - fraud
- United Benefits - prize fund transfers
- United Benefits - prize money claim
- United Benefits - 52,000 lotto 12/5/2018 scam
- [Resolved] United Benefits - payment not received,"unauthorized credit card"