Ultimate DiGiorno PizzaBug in the pizza!

R

CONSUMER BEWARE!!! My family and I were eating the 'Ultimate DiGiorno Pizza' when this mom discovered an 'EARWIG' or pincher bug sticking out from under an already bitten piece of pepperoni. This is totally unacceptable in my opinion. I called the 800# and was told I would be sent a new pizza. NOT ON YOUR LIFE KRAFT... I will never buy KRAFT frozen food again.

• Ro
    Ron Jeka Jul 24, 2011

I purchased 3 one was fine as usual though 2 cheese stuffed fell apart and created a mess. I even cooked 2nd one five more minutes it was 26.4 oz pepperoni. I emailed Nestle and posted on FB though they DiGiorno removed it asap though I did say I been buying them for a few years and previously had no complaints. I think either a bad batch or with heat wave they may have thawed and then were refrozen. I know grocery stores get tied up and sometimes products sit out too long in back room

• Ro
    Ron Jeka Jul 24, 2011

i purchased 3 one was fine as usual though 2 cheese stuffed fell apart and created a mess. I even cooked 2nd one five more minutes it was 26.4 oz pepperoni. I email Nestle and posted on FB though they DiGiorno removed it asap though I did say I been buying them for a few years and previously had no complaints. I think either a bad batch or with heat wave they may have thawed and then were refrozen. I know grocery stores get tied up and sometimes products sit out too long in back room.

• La
    Laura Flaherty Jul 04, 2011

I cooked a stuffed crust pizza and it never cooked all the way through so I had to throw it out.

• Na
    Naples Florida Jan 16, 2010

I bought the Ultimate Supreme Pizza as well and was very disappointed when I noticed that with only a few minutes to go on the cooking time that my pizza had completely fallen apart in the oven. I had melted cheese and topping all over the inside of my oven not to mention that i had to use two spatulas to remove the broken apart pizza from the rack. So now not only did my husband and I not get to eat I have to clean my oven. I guess I'll call the 800# and see what the representative has to say because I still believe that Gigiorno makes a really good frozen pizza.