UKnl-draw-claims-deptsignlive.co.ukfake prize of £750000

I received an e-mail today, via my hotmail account stating that I have won 1st prize of £750, 000 gbp.

I'm sure this is a scam.

I am to contact Mr George Smith, Online Coordinator, at [protected]@live.co.uk fith full name, address (they spelt it adress), sex (what has that to do with winning money), age (again why?), telephone, country of residence (if I registered for a prize draw would they not know this anyway), and amount won (this is already stated above).

Don't know what you can do about this but I am certainly not contacting them back.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices