The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved UK Private Investigators (UKPI) — refund not given on a no trace - no fee basis
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I contacted Mr Burchill to trace a person. He said he would be able to do it and if he was unsuccessful then there would be no fee to pay.
He emailed me a few days later to say that he had found the person and I should pay him to get the information. I paid him £125.00.
I wrote to the person and she was kind enough to write back to me to say she was the wrong person. Many people would have said nothing then I would be none the wiser thinking she did not want to make contact with me.
I sent Mr Burchell six emails asking for a successful trace or a refund. He dodged my requests and only responded when I told him I was going to make a claim through the small claims court. Since then he has done every delaying trick in the book eg cheques in the post, I posted it yesterday, let me know if it hasn't arrived...
Now I am going to court about it. Mr Burchell is a disgrace to the profession and a dishonest person.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More UK Private Investigators (UKPI) Complaints & Reviews
- UK Private Investigators (UKPI) - took £1500 off me and ran
- UK-Private-Investigators.com - unqualified, rude, unprofessional
- UK Private Investigators (UKPI) - takes your money and doesn't provide any service!
- UK Private Investigators - fraud business: no refunds on no trace no fee basis
- UK Private Investigators [UKPI] - writes negative reviews about competitors
- UK Private Investigators [UKPI] - scam