Uk National Lottery Online Sweepstakes International Program. — Lottery fraud
Have received and replied to the attached email providing IBAN Details to this email and personal details ( name, address, age, occupation) to a previous Email sent again by Harry Gold
Am concerned on what next steps need to be done...
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS, YOU HAVE BEEN CLEARED FOR PAYMENT
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2009 16:45:55 +0000
BRITISH NATIONAL LOTTERY HEADQUARTERS:
28 TAN FIELD ROAD,
ATTN: Marco Nuvoloni,
I want to inform you that your verification details have been received and have been processed. I must say that you should count yourself extremely lucky to have emerged as one of our lucky winners in the UK National Lottery Online Sweepstakes International Program.
As you already know, all participants for the online version were selected randomly from the World Wide Web through a computer draw system and extracted from over 1, 000, 000 unions, associations and corporate bodies that are listed online and each email address was attached to a ticket number. Your email address (marco.[protected]@hotmail.it) attached to ticket number: [protected] with Serial number: 5388/02 was selected which automatically makes you one of our lucky winners.
Your funds have been approved for release and we will begin the process of remittance of your prize money to you immediately you select a mode of payment from the options stipulated below:
1. You can come over to the UK National Lottery Office here in the England and pick up your winnings in cash. Be informed that you will have to make yourself available within two weeks or your funds will be reused in upcoming draws.
2. We can have your prize money wired into your private bank account from our official participating bank to any account of your choice.
3. If all the above option is inconvenient for you, kindly get back to us so that we can make arrangements for you to receive your winning cheque, certificate and other vital documents through a secured and efficient courier service.
NOTE: FOR OPTIONS 2 & 3 ALL ACCRUING CHARGES ARE DIRECTLY BEARABLE BY THE WINNER AND CANNOT BE DEDUCTED FROM YOUR WINNINGS BECAUSE YOUR CHEQUE IS PROTECTED BY A HARDCOVER INSURANCE POLICY WHICH MAKES IT IMPOSSIBLE FOR ANYONE TO MAKE ANY DEDUCTION OF WHATSOEVER BEFORE IT IS REMITTED TO YOU.
I await your prompt reply so that necessary steps can be taken to ensure the remittance of your winnings to you in due time.
Once more congratulations from the U.K LOTTERY FAMILY.
For security reasons, you are advised to keep your winning information confidential till your claim is processed and your money remitted to you in whatever manner you deem fit to claim your prize. This is part of our precautionary measure to avoid double claiming and unwarranted abuse of this program. Please be warned!!!
© Copyright [protected] The U.K. National Lottery Inc.
More Uk National Lottery Online Sweepstakes International Program. Complaints & Reviews
- UK National Lottery - Received mail from uk international lottery
- The UK National Lottery / Online Sweepstakes - Received genuine winning notification
- BMW Uk National Lottery - False mail
- Uk National Lottery Headquarters - I am being scammed for money!
- Uk National Lottery / Air Freight Couriers - Scam lottery and freight service
- UK National Lottery - Winning Notification
- Uk National Lottery Desk - SCAM
- Uk National Lottery Inc. - Unverified email
- UK National Lottery - Scam and cheating!
- UK National Lottery - said i won 500000 pounds