Uggsale. Ccfake uggs and vendor not responding

N

I purchased a pair of Ugg boots on www.uggsale.cc. Their website said the gave a one year guarantee and if customers were not satisfied they could return the. I went ahead and was billed for £54. When I received the boots not only were they fake, but they stated that they were leather. They evidently are synthetic. I immediately sent the vendor an email. When I tried to send the email, it was saying I was using too many words so kept it brief. I looked for a telephone number or address but there was not one. I looked through Google and saw that they are also using wesite www.totougg.com and www.uggstore.cc.
Again I sent emails through these websites but have had nothing back. Today I got my credit card statement and they have billed me for £64. I have had to cancel my credit card because I am scared they may take money from it. The billing address was www.brandname-sales.co I contacted them and they sent a brief email with this website and to be quite honest I don't even know what it is. If there is anyone who can help or advice me what to do could you please contact me and I want to get my money back. I have kept all the emails with the correspondence

• Li
    Lisa Metcalfe Oct 07, 2009

Hi
    I have recently ordered a pair of ugg boots from www.Uggsale.cc. I received a confirmation e-mail saying that £51.84 would be taken from my account, however today when i have checked my account £63.49 has been taken out of my account, i have e-mailed them requesting that there reimburse my account.

Annaod Oct 08, 2009

The site uggsale.cc has now been taken off Google search due to :

In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act, we have removed 1 result(s) from this page. If you wish, you may read the DMCA complaint that caused the removal(s) at ChillingEffects.org.

I am not entirely sure what this means. My ugg boots are currently with Coventry Customs. From reading various blogs etc, they must be fake. I paid by credit card so have contacted my bank and the are sending me a form to claim. If you paid by credit card you should get your money back.

Joanne Hall Oct 08, 2009

I wish i had read this page before i ordered some boots, same thing is happening to me was quoted £49.68 and yet they took £59.55, i have emailed them several times and the response i got was very brief they even said they hadn't received payment how would i know how much they had taken if i hadn't paid, i am going to call my credit card company.

• Ha
    hannah christine Oct 08, 2009

Do yu think uggsale.us.net is the same people?

• Ni
    nickiewalch10001 Oct 08, 2009

I ordered from the same company on the 18th Sept...they have taken my money still no boots. I have emailed 5 times but no response. I will contact my credit card company now. My google tool bar has just popped up when I visited the site again and it said"this page is Estonian do you want to translate". I thought it was chinese company.

• Ni
    nickiewalch10001 Oct 08, 2009

BTW uggbootsalef and uggbootsalex are the same company as uggbootsale.cc!!

Naginski Oct 08, 2009

My siter and i already have a pair of UGG Boots and this website looked so genuine we ordered £250 worth of boots! i only did this a week ago so we still havent got them yet, is there a way we could stop the order now or is it too late?
    i noticed the price was not the same as the website but on the brandname site it claimed it would add £10 extra per boot for international delivery!
    the photos are showing real boots and the site claims them to be real, now i know there fraudsters but isnt there a law against selling fakes under the real deal?
    Any help would be great xx

• Be
    bernadette1975 Oct 08, 2009

i ordered a week ago, have tried to track order but showing no order exsists!!!

payed by my debit card so not sure if i can claim money back????

• Lu
    lucylocket1909 Oct 09, 2009

I recived my ugg boots yesteerday and they are fake!! ordered them off uggbootalef.com which is the same as ugg.cc they took 57pounds out my account when i was quoted 46pounds. it took ages to recieve a tracking number and the boots almost took two weeks to arrive. when they did arrive they were in a carboard box all squashed down so they are now slightly our of shape! the fur inside is shiny and not that warm! i am very dissapointed in this website and i want to know how i go about getting my money back! if anybody knows then that would be very helpfull as the website is useless as they dont reply to any of my emails!!!

• St
    Stevie-Jayne Toner Oct 11, 2009

I wish id seen this before I ordered mine! :( mine haven't arrived yet, and I ordered thm 9days ago. But its sayin they have been shipped, don't no what I'm goin 2 do now if mine are fake wen they finally arrive. How can you tell if they are fake?? I actually am annoyed now :( was lookin foward 2 havin a new pair of UGG Boots. I'm never online shopping again!
    Could anyone tell me hw am going to tell if there fake, would appreciate it.
    Thankyou
    X

• Fa
    Fay1 Oct 11, 2009

I ordered a pair of UGG boots this morning from 'totougg' website. They e-mailed me with an order number but I never carried it through and paid !! I'm so glad after reading these comments! They have my address and telephone number so I hope they don't start pestering me!!! :0( They won't be getting any money from me! I have tried to e-mail and cancel the order but can't????

lauski99 Oct 12, 2009

oh joy why didnt i read this before i ordered! they have not taken my money yet as i only did it a day ago but im not sure how i would go about cancelling through my bank as i have stupidly used my debit card. how these people have been allowed to continue to trick people like this is beyond me, i thought the internet had strict rules to prevent this? if anybody has any suggestions or ways of cancelling the payment please let me know.

• As
    ash123456 Oct 13, 2009

i ordered them and then looked at this site, they also charged me to much and said the payment had not go through so i did it again and it said the same thing so i cheacked my credit card and botth had gone through but if you do it quick enough you can cancel it with you bank. Ugg have a list of all there real surppliers on the web site apperently anyone apart from real ugg who have "ugg" in there web address are fake!!

• Le
    leothelion Oct 13, 2009

i orderd boots from this site too. they were £54.00 and i was charged £64.00 plus a charge of £1.50 oversea charge by my bank. THEY ARE FAKE. you get a cretificate and everything stayting there real but there not. they come from a ditributor in beijing . you get a tracking number wich you track on ems wich is a chinese shipping company then when there posted you can track them with parcel force uk through customs were they could possibly be stopped by customs and destroyd. sorry for the bad news guy's . mine arrived ok and they are nice and comfortable but FAKE. AS THE SAYING GOES TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE. but we have all learn't by our mistakes.

• Un
    unhappy customer 2009 Oct 15, 2009

Re uggsale-us.com I checked the URL and it was only registererd on Sept 23, 2009 to the following person:

Domain Name : uggsale-us.com

City : wuhanshi
    Province/State : hubeisheng
    Country : china
    Postal Code : 430000

I also spoke with Visa who said there is nothing they can do about the charge to my card unless they do not ship any shoes to me. Visa is also not responsible for the merchant's return policies or fees associated with them.

lauski99 Oct 16, 2009

i was lucky my bank froze my account an i moved to a new one. i explained i do not want these people to have my details for the future as they are running a counterfeit scam. if you try to email through the website it just doesnt let you so i emailed [email protected] to let them know what i thought of them and that they wont be getting any money.my reply made no sense and if i click on the link like it suggests my computer throws me off the net. they can try and contact me and i will explain how it is illegal to import counterfeit goods in to the uk . learnt my lesson, will stick to good old amazon in future.

• Al
    Alsyourpal Oct 18, 2009

I have just been scammed the same way - bought the classic cardy for my wife - FAKES! they took more money from my account than the original invoice stated but I used my debit card so looks like I will not get all my money back! Barclays have said that they can give me back the differnce between the original invoice amount and what was actually taken. I have now had to go out and buy some real ones from SCHU at 125 quid so its been an expensive lesson! I will never buy anything of the internet again unless its someone like amazon etc... I am now going to email the scamming ### 10 times a day every day for the rest of my life untill he returns my money! I hope he and his family rot in hell.

• He
    helzejan Oct 19, 2009

My daughter ordered and bought a pair of UGG's on ebay. She has a paypal account. The boots NEVER arrived, but luckily she got her money back from paypal. My point is, about a week later this person was off ebay and my daughter found the SAME person selling UGG boots on AMAZON. Don't trust Amazon either.

• Ju
    Juliet Barnett Oct 20, 2009

I bought 3 pairs of the classic boots from this site and had email confirmation for my order which totalled GBP 140.40. However, the amount of GBP 174.47 was debited from my account. Have sent numerous emails and corresponded with their courier company but have still not been refunded the unauthorised amount. Tried to send an email direct from the Ugg website but it doesn't allow you to. There is no address or telephone contact numbers. I suspect that they have stolen millions already and will continue to do so. Can't all internet sites ban them from trading from now on? Surely what they are doing is illegal? Nowhere on any of my correspondence to or from them did I agree to the amount debited from my bank account. I think it's extraordinary that this trader is continuing to profit from dishonest trading on the internet. Why?

lauski99 Oct 26, 2009

they are calling themselves www.uggbootsall.com today, im sure tomorrow it will be something else. the worst thing is the amount of kids on the blogs i have just read who want to buy from them who are convinced they are real. i got mine through today.what a load of rubbish!! i really do hope something nasty happens to these people.

• Lo
    lotit Nov 03, 2009

the same happend o me i ordered a pair of uggs from www.uggsales.cc and it said they were £46.00 and they took £56.oo and i still havent resived the boots i dont know what to do.
    lotit

• Lo
    lornaxx Nov 15, 2009

I bought uggs from this website, i got billed exactly what they stated and when they came they looked pretty real to me. If they are fake, im not really all that bothered... they are amazing fakes. Cant even tell if they are!

• Sh
    shaggie666 Nov 17, 2009

hey all
    i ordered a pair of bailey button uggs and they arrived ok but are shockingly bad fakes. i have tried to contact the website and every single email has bounced back. there is no way to get hold of them!! i contacted trading standards but they werent very helpful as the boots were from china. i have also told my bank as payed by credit card and they said they will investigate. so basically, i have lost my money and dont think i will ever get it back

• Mo
    Moley Dec 10, 2009

i brought three pairs of bailey button uggs from the website was charged £20 extra but not really bothered if they are fake mine are also pretty good i took them into a store and compared with "real" uggs and couldnt find any difference, they did all come in a cardboard box squashed up but i think im saving myself £100 nearly each pair i didnt expect same treatment as ordering from real ugg website if i did i would of paid full price!!!

• Nh
    NHunter Dec 13, 2009

I purchased 2 pairs from the same website and when I received them I knew it right away thaw they were fake.They came in a squashed card bord box and they promised to give me a ugg key chain if I purchased 2 pairs.But the freebie was not in the box.
    I filled in the complaint box from the website but error message always popped in saying I typed too many character.No matter how I typed it, the complaint was never sent away.Because the website was not working.
    I emailed the company who was handling the payment.I also mentioned that I would report about the website to UK trading standard.They were very apologetic and promised me that if I did not hear from the seller in the next 3 days they would reverse the charges.And 3 days later I emailed them again and they finally did refund me the money.I week after I received my money I received a parcel.When I collected it from the post office they were 2 more pairs of UGG boots.I was shocked.I checked with my credit card company to make sure they did not cherge me for second time.But I am probably one in few lucky people got the money back and 2 extra pairs of fake UGG boots.

• Xm
    xmichellex Dec 18, 2009

CANT BELIEVE THIS !!!just ordered 2 pairs of uggs 4 days ago.i did not see all you people on here, who have complained that they are not real and taking more money then they should of!Really Angry about this they should not be allowed to get away with this?i phoned my credit card company and no money has been taken out of my account yet?but they cant do anything untill they do(fingers cross the bank can help me when they do, wont get my hopes up!)

• Do
    donnamck71 Dec 22, 2009

I have just ordered boots from uggsale.cc for a cost of 234.00 as soon as my payment went through i knew that something was wrong. I rang my bank straight away and explained that i wanted the payment cancelled they said that they could not cancel it. So not only is this boot company a rip off so is the abbey bank. In this day and age you would think that they could stop authorisation of the payment. I wont get my money back as i used a debit card i am now raising the issue with the fraud department of abbey as they had 4 days in which to cancel the payment and chose not to do anything.

NatalieCoolledge Jan 19, 2010

I ordered my uggs three weeks ago and they have arrived in a plain cardboard box, the uggs are counterfeit, looking at them on the outside they are great copies, the insides are fluffy and obviously not sheepskin. With real uggs you are ment to order them snug, im a 6 1/2 so i ordered a 6 but as they are fake i needed a 7 really. I am actually glad i have received something... at least. I have been praying these past few weeks for them to arrive as ive seen all these complaints :( I will not be purchasing from that site again though...

They sell uggs on an ex catalogue site just a little bit more expensive and limited quantities..

www.mandmdirect.com

I have ordered ugg flip flops and wellies from here and theyre fab and genuine!!

hope this helps xx

NatalieCoolledge Jan 19, 2010

I was also charged an extra tenner or so!!

• Iv
    Ivy Glenys Robinson Jan 25, 2010

I have received a pair of Ugg boots, and they are the wrong size, I think they are fake, because they have come from China and there is no address to return them to, if there is a problem. I have e-mailed to three different e-mail adresses and have not recived a reply. I will have to get in touch with the credit card company to see if they can help. Glenys

• Gi
    GINMCCONE Feb 14, 2010

Three weeks ago I ordered 3 pairs of UGG's - 1 pair being a gift for a new baby. The cost came t9 £165.74 and I was charged £177.88. I have also sent numerous emails and have not had a reply from any of them.
    I have received a tracking number which seems to be authentic but the goods haven't moved from China in 6 days. I am holding judgement at the moment to see if the boots arrive but I have a feeling that if they do they will be fakes.
    I too also contacted my credit card company but they would not stop the transaction.
    Please be very careful if ordering from this site - it seems to be a true saying...BUYER BEWARE !!!

• Mo
    modmel Feb 15, 2010

I can only agree with everyone else, do not be taken in by this scam, i ordered boots for my wife and the same old story, they never arrived and money was taken from my account along with a credit card charge.Will be contacting card company these people should be brought to task, but who by ?

• Vi
    viktorija Feb 17, 2010

hi guys i order ugg boots from a www.uggsale.cc and they are fantastic:)

• Tr
    tracey c smith Mar 06, 2010

paid for bailey ugg boots order ref GGM37190 never been sent emailed refused would not send

jackie green Mar 12, 2010

I ordered ugg boots which came and were fake but ok, I then ordered another pair which they said were out of stock, they charged me for the boots and I have not recieved a refund even though I have sent email after email and also my credit card was cloned and used for a perchis via internet after using this site.
    Jackie Green

• Ki
    kimberleyc Apr 13, 2010

i got my ugg boots last year! i got them from uggsales.cc they took bout 2 weeks 2get here but they came they are leather and have all the papers to say they are real they took the right amount of money and im very happy with my purchase i was worried they wouldnt turn up so i got in touch with them a few times and i had no problems and i also bought some more this year and it declined my card and i still recived the boots! and they are fine as well with all the paper work and they are leather as well so i aint had any problems with the site at all i hope everyone gets there issue sorted!

• Ug
    ugg lover Aug 13, 2010

There are huge amount of Chinese fake making factories. You guys must be shocked if you know how they run the business and how many fake selling stores they have are pretending its real product. thats why I just wait for seasonal sales only provided by official company to get stuffs. you need to have a suspicion to seller when you are trying to buy products cheap. I think ugg Australia should sue them and make them get punishment unless hard to find the chinese scammer!!

• Fi
    fisher 1 Aug 30, 2010

I Googled this site without knowing about them Soon learned my lesson though !!
    www.uggsale.cc - delivered through www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp EMERGENCY WARNING DONT !!!order ANYTHING FROM www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp unless you are a sucker for punishment like me !!!
    I bought some kids uggs AUG 2010 they never arrived and i couldn't track my order as it comes up ERROR in Japanese writing, their mistake - or maybe that's what was planned (RIP OFF MERCHANTS). After 10 complaints, by email, i have been advised that my boots were lost in transit. However with my permission i could have another pair sent in the post. Obviously i said NO No No! For a refund i have to have 20 % deducted for admin.
    I contacted the shop as well to complain about the service but they haven't even answered back- Oh well another hard lesson learned ( i only wish i'd read the reviews before ordering). I refused and asked for a refund.

I didn't know i was dealing with foreigners, makes for a good laugh, all in broken English as well (in hindsight its a complete give away!) Oh well! [protected]:06:19

MRS Fisher When i try to track my order i just get a page with ( Japanese writing but has new been changed to this code) 访问过程中出现错误 which is no help at all. Please can you tell me when the boots will reach my address in England Thank you [protected]:07:06

MRS Fisher 访问过程中出现错误 What does this say in English? [protected]:09:43 ruituo Dear Mrs Fisher, Your tracking number is EE360..., you can track it, thank you Best regards [protected]:17:15 MRS Fisher when i put my tracking number in EE36090... i just get a web page saying 访问过程中出现错误 which is no help at all. Please dont give me any more details as this doesn't work JUST tell me when the boots will reach my address in England. This should be easily done from your end. Thank you [protected]:48:29 ruituo

Dear MRS Fisher, You can track your order via this website http://www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp thank you Best regards [protected]:01:00 MRS Fisher NO NO NO!!! When i try to track my order on every site that you are about to ask me to such as www.ems.com.cn/english-main.jsp i get the response 访问过程中出现错误 WHAT DOES THIS MEAN IN ENGLISH? If you are trying to provoke me, you are doing a good job. Now Ask someone who understands English and can respond in ENGLISH to give me a simple YES or NO answer to my question "Can you tell me when i will get my BOOTs delivered to England. Don't you dare tell me to track my order again as this is impossible. [protected]:21:29 ruituo

Dear MRS Fisher, We have check it, and found your order may lost in the transit, if you agree, we can re-send new one to you, look forward to your reply, thank you Best regards [protected]:54:19 MRS Fisher Definitely not. I'll have a full refund. Thanks [protected]:00:32

MRS Fisher You still havent explained what 访问过程中出现错误 means in English Please put my total refund back onto my credit card. Thank you [protected]:15:23 ruituo# Dear MRS Fisher, It error when you visit this website [protected]:16:39 ruituo

Dear Patricia Fisher, But if you want to refund, the card company will reduce 20% for handling fee, so hope you can consider our advice, thankyou Best regards [protected]:28:50

MRS Fisher Yes still a refund. Dont contact me again as you are a waste of time. I will also put a very very bad review on all the websites so that other British people are aware of your incompetence and are not ripped off by you. [protected]:05:00

MRS Fisher When will i see this refund back in my bank account. When When When??? I'm still waiting and hope noone goes through what ive been through

Please feel free to copy this comment and put this on any review sight you want
    From MRS FISHER'

sassg Sep 15, 2010

Extreemly annoyed to have beed duped by this scam artist. I was looking for new uggs and went to what i thought was an American genuine retailer of Aus Uggs. My error big time bought them and 1 week later after thinking it was taking it's time received a letter from Bookers & UKBA stating they had intercepted my shipment and were going to detroy my uggs. 'counterfiet uggs never come from China' of course I read this and agreed with them, what idiot would knowingly buy Uggs from China, well it seems I was that idiot. Grrr so angry with them. I then proceeded to accept that Customs were going to destroy them and agreed to that. When I got into discussion with UggSale.cc they stated they were a genuine seller in China and that they could send authentication. I refused and requested a refund - credit card company would not allow apparently! So i then requested a contact telephone number & a copy of the authentication to be emailed. They then proceeded to email the same comment thanking me for my custom and would I please take their advice. Do not buy from them and warn everyone to just buy from a shop in the UK Bargains it seems are no on the Internet.

• Mi
    michellef71 Oct 09, 2010

Yes the same has happened with me. I have paid £54.00 andI have waited over 2 weeks. I recieved a letter this morning from UK customs telling me that they are counterfeit goods and will be destroyed within 10 days. I paid with my debit card and do not know if I will recieve my money, i doubt it!