Ty Halls Software Millions/ Power Checkwebsite charges & availability

I've been an affiliate of this company for at least a year and have never made a sale and I have been ignoring my $13.97 monthly website charge. I decided last week to discontinue this when I noticed a double billing on my credit card statement. That's when I went to my site and found it was down and not available to get to. I have gone through their normal channels and told them that I want to have my credit card reimbursed for the double charges and for all the time that the site was down.

They have not gotten back in contact with me, however, just before filling out this complaint I tried visiting my site and I see that they have got that running again.

I told them that I wanted to end the program though and that has obviously not been handled, and I know nothing of any effort on their part to reimburse me.

Until this time I have not been to my site in at least a year. So I am not responsible for doing anything to cause a double billing. I get the impression that they are trying to lay that blame on people accidentally setting up two sites. In my case they just started doubling me 2 months ago from what I can tell.

Sincerely,

Kurt Williams

• Gr
    great uncle bob Jan 16, 2010

Ty Hall is a thief. Ty Hall is a liar. If you have any doubts that this is true just call his 800 number [protected] - you will get a recording but leave a message. Sometimes they respond - most times they do not. Ask them if they have made good on their promise to honor their guarantee and if they have returned Robert's money.
    Be aware Ty Hall is moving his operation to Florida and changing the name to Strategic Profit systems inc. hallgroup.com is out of business and softwaremillions.com is "undergoing repair"