Trolli Candydisgusting / bad taste commercial

L Sep 05, 2018 Review updated:

The particular Trolli commercial that I find disgusting (I found many of their ads in very bad taste) is the "You're my best friend" ad. In this commercial, a young boy having fun with his shaggy dog made out of Trolli candy, when a bigger boy comes up to the dog, rips its head off, SPEWING a flood of stuff flowing out of the body, and proceeds to eat the dog's head. The company considers their commercials " Weirdly Awesome Funny Commercials". There is nothing even close to amusing about this commercial and portrays absolutely nothing positive - either for the product itself in social actions in particular.

• J4
    J40a Sep 15, 2018

I totally agree that the Trolli New Best Friend commercial is not only inappropriate but totally disturbing. It seems to to try to make bullying funny, which is not funny at all. Also, the liquid that is shown coming out of the dog is disgusting.

• Ca
    Cathy Ann Sep 22, 2018

I hate this commercial. No more Trolli candy for me and mine. I have not purchased or consumed Skittles for twenty two years because of their commercials. Trolli candy, I will never buy your merchandise again while this type of commercial continues to air. Cathy Thomas, Boise, Idaho

• Lo
    Lola Kennedy Ahrens Sep 23, 2018

Very discussing show cruelty, bullying everything we're trying not to teach our children is in it.. Just a very sick commercial... who ever made this commercial need to go see a doctor cause there is something very wrong with this person

• Li
    Lisa O Neill Apr 28, 2019

Hi, I’m sorry to write and complain about my daughters favorite candy.
    I bought Trolli candy for party bags for her birthday party at the weekend.
    Unfortunately some of the bags had only a couple of jellies in them.
    A bit disappointing as she loves them as do her friends
    Kind regards
    Lisa o Neill

• Ca
    Cassandra Roberts May 14, 2019

Very distrurbing commercial not impressed at all

• Ol
    OliviaReed Sep 01, 2019

These ads are disgusting. I haven't eaten this kind of candy since I got violently sick on it as a child in the 1970s. Candy commercials are supposed to be cheerful, not creepy. I hate the dog being dismembered. Ads like these encourage animal abuse. The other Trolli ad I hate involves a tree reaching into a bag, and the candy eats its hand off. WHAT THE F**K KIND OF WORLD IS THIS BECOMING? No wonder there are more and more mass shootings. Too many idiots in the world.