TriStone Financial LLC / James Clinton Greenie / Kenneth Hurst Kilinski / John Peter MemoliMy Story as Told in the Gwinnett County ,Georgia Superior Court March 25,2011/ Judge Tom Davis Presiding Installment # Four

H

I confronted [protected]@comcast.net by email on September 14 2010, asking him if he intended to continue his online activities.I did not receive a reply.

I confronted his employer by email at three different Tristone email addresses on September 17 2010, telling him that I was holding him responsible.No reply.The phone number that was listed at their website as their after hours contact number was deleted from the front of their webpage, as was Mr.Memoli's profile.It was an obvious attempt at a cover up.And damage control.

I went to the Alpharetta Police Department to report Mr.Memoli, but they told me to report the issue to the Gwinnett County Police Department.The Detective at the Alpharetta Police Department suggested that I get a Stalking Temporary Protective Order. He said that if it was violated, the Stalker would be charged with Aggravated Stalking, a felony.

Mr.Memoli was reported to the Gwinnett County Police Department for Stalking, a criminal charge.

The Gwinnett County Police Department suggested that I get a Temporary Protective Order Against Stalking as well.

I went to the Fulton County Courthouse and after 2 judges reviewed my case and looked at my evidence, I received one on October 6 2010 and another on October 22 2010.Someone claiming to be John Memoli's attorney (he refused to give his name) called to say they were stuck in traffic and would be late. He called twice. John Memoli and his attorney failed to appear to defend himself.

The Fulton County Superior Court Clerk told me that they would not issue a Stalking Temporary Protective Order against a company. She said that I would have to find out where each individual company officer and representative lived and get one in the respective counties that they lived in.

Tomorrow : Installment # Five :The WSB - T.V. Channel 2 Action News Television Story " Man Battles Craigslist Stalker " by Tony Thomas and the Stalking Temporary Protective Order violation.

• He
    Henry Krinkle 2 Jun 14, 2011

At their website they claim to be members of the Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia.
    I contacted the MBGA and have been informed that this is false.
    I believe this company should be investigated for any other fraudulent claims. Rather than deal with the issue of criminality at their company, they covered up for their offending Representative.
    They filed a malicious legal action against me for going public and complaining.

• He
    Henry Krinkle 2 May 13, 2011

: ) Make My Day

• The bigguy May 13, 2011

This makes more sense than you...'alkdjfopiasednsdvjnas[odfgiIDSIFWE0R7RWE0-9IURPWQEOFUI]QWE0FIW]-P