TriStone Financial / Ken Kilinski / Jim Greenie / John MemoliMy Story as Told in the Gwinnett County Georgia Superior Court March 25,2011/ Judge Tom Davis Presiding / Installment # Five

H

WSB-TV Channel 2 Action News Reported Tony Thomas showed an interest in the story.It was shown on the air starting October 31 2010 and ran for 3 days. "Man Battles Craigslist Stalker" http://www.wsbtv.com/video/25586862/index.html .I want others to know what has happened to me so that it doesn't happen to them.

After receiving the TPO I felt a great deal of relief and began posting ads again.I didn't have any problems until December 6 2010, when another derogatory post appeared with my items for sale, my prices, my name and location appeared.It was the same grammar and wording as all the previous derogatory and threatening posts. It scared me very badly.I reported the post to Craigslist staff and requested poster identification.

This was the issue I got the TPO for, so I reported the issue to the Gwinnett County Police Department as well. I gave a copy of my TPO to them and they told me that the information would be forwarded to Detectives.I also reported the incident to the Fulton County Superior Court Family Violence Division.
I was told by Fulton County Family Violence to seek legal advice.Or call the Police.

I posted the Georgia Law in regard to Aggravated Stalking, a felony, in an attempt to stop the stalking. I hope this issue and any more violations of the TPO will be dealt with when I request a Permanent Protective Order in October of this year.If the Tristone Craigslist Stalkers don't kill me first.

Tomorrow : Installment # Six:'The Craigslist Stalker "'s employer is confronted again with the issue of his representative's criminal behavior .And the employer's evasive, defensive response.

My Story as Told in the Gwinnett County Georgia Superior Court  March 25,2011/ Judge Tom Davis Presiding / Installment # Five

• He
    Henry Krinkle 2 Jun 14, 2011

At their website they claim to be members of the Mortgage Bankers Association of Georgia.
    I contacted the MBGA and have been informed that this is false.
    I believe this company should be investigated for any other fraudulent claims. Rather than deal with the issue of criminality at their company, they covered up for their offending Representative.
    They filed a malicious legal action against me for going public and complaining.