Menu

Triple-K Fence review: Quote for a fence

A
Author of the complaint
3:48 pm EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

We requested a quote online for the construction of a Fence for our property sometime in July. They responded with a quote and advised that we proceed with the relevant application to our HOA. My wife and I finally decided on getting the project going a few weeks outside of the original quote expiration and I sent an email to the company to which he responded that once we are ready to move forward they will move forward with the project . I reached out once more less than a week ago and requested a slight discount from the quoted price and the agent reverted back that they will be passing on my job and that I should find another company to build my fence. I reached out once more indicating that I intend to move forward with the original quote and was met with the same response that they will be passing on my project and offered no respite or any room for renegotiation.

Please see Email Trail below

Triple K Fence Tue, Aug 11, 2020 at 8:29 AM
To: abdul.[protected]@gmail.com
Mr Kabina,
Do you have approval from your HOA?
The best price we can do is $6600 if you are ready to go.
Please let me know.

Keith

pdf2020440.pdf
1249K

Abdul Kabia Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 10:00 AM
To: [protected]@earthlink.net
Cc:
Good Morning,

We are definitely interested in moving forward with the fence and already submitted the paperwork to the HOA for review and awaiting confirmation. We would however kindly offer $6300 as our maximum affordable amount based on our current budget especially during this most uncertain of times. We hope that this request would be acceptable so that we can move forward with the project.

Thanks in advance .

Abdul Kabia
"It always seems impossible until it's done" (Nelson Mandela)

Triple K Fence Wed, Sep 2, 2020 at 11:39 AM
To: Abdul Kabia
Mr Kabia,
Due to changes in the market, we have to pass on your job. We wish you the best as you find another company to install your fence.

Abdul Kabia Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 2:16 PM
To: [protected]@earthlink.net
We will proceed with the Quote as provided. Could you kindly advise on an ETA following HOA approval

Abdul Kabia
"It always seems impossible until it's done" (Nelson Mandela)

Triple K Fence Thu, Sep 3, 2020 at 2:48 PM
To: Abdul Kabia
Mr Kabia,
I am sorry but we can't do that. The price on your original estimate, dated 7/6/20, expired after 30 days. As stated before, we are passing on the job.
Best Regards,
[Quoted text hidden]

I followed up with a call in the event someone in Customer Service would listen and work with us in resuscitating the effort or offer some clarity and I was told in stark terms that they do not need my business and I should move along. This by far has been my worst Customer Service experience ever and I feel severely slighted and made to feel less than by the condescending and rude manner in which I was treated. I pray an investigation is conducted into this establishment and verify whether "Customer Service" is in anyway ingrained in their culture. I am aghast at the treatment received and would not wish for anyone else to undergo this downright discrimination and lack of moral

More Triple-K Fence complaints & reviews