Tradesysale#5552793/transfer#1957821

Sellers Beware! Tradesy will steal your money. I sold a high end bag on this platform on 9/18/19 (id# 5552793) and still have not received my funds. I called twice(10/17 and 10/21) asking what the hold up was in which the reps told me that they would expedite the process yet I still have not received payment. I just filed a complaint with the BBB and will also be filing a lawsuit! Processing funds to the seller should not take this long especially when buyers are paying and we are sending our products to them withing 3 days of the sale. Not to mention the hefty fees they charge in addition to the transfer fee they charge for wanting our money!

• Updated by mlwoods · Oct 21, 2019

Be more patient??!!are you kidding me?! This is absolutely ridiculous. You guys are scammers for sure. I will be seeking legal council about this. Also, I have a good friend that works for a radio station here in Seattle and I will be spreading the news on this. The way you guys are conducting business is absolutely unacceptable. I've sold things on 3 other platforms and it never takes this long!

Ml