Tradekey.comscam

R

Hello, on Tuesday February 8 I sent a message to Laizhou RuiHeng Electronics Development Co., Ltd via Tradekey.com inquiring about the XBOX 360 250GB with Kinect they have for sale. I was contacted via email by a person claiming to be Grace Bator who claims to represent Laizhou RuiHeng Electronics Development Co., Ltd. We exchanged emails and everything seemed legitimate. On Sunday February 13 I sent a Western Union payment of $792.50 to a Feng Yu Zeng in China as directed by Grace Bator. On Wednesday February 16 I received an EMS tracking number from Grace Bator via email. On Thursday February 24 I arrived at my Post Office to accept a box that barely weighed 2 pounds and contained a pair of sunglasses, a scarf, and an Apple "netbook". I immediately returned home and emailed Grace. She replied:

"I am shocked to hear this.our supplier told us they sent you 4 XBOX 360 Slim 250Gb with Kinect consoles & 2 PS3 320Gb with Move consoles, how it comes to sunglasses, a scarf, and a small apple laptop?
I am sorry about this.we will investigate this, as soon as the result come out we will let you know.
We don't wanna believe someone changed the game players or others.We hope we still can be business partner.
Regards
Grace"

I replied:

"Excellent. I shall wait patiently over the weekend, but after that I will contact Trade Key and possibly the authorities if arrangements aren't made to send the consoles or refund my money. Thank you again."

After reading a very similar complaint by another member on the Trade Key forums, I have decided to escalate my actions to recoup my $792.50 or the product I have ordered as soon as possible. I am formally issuing a complaint of fraud against Laizhou RuiHeng Electronics Development Co, "Grace Bator", "Chris Chen", "Feng Yu Zeng" et. al. who justly or unjustly, have been allowed to conduct business on the website www.Tradekey.com. I did read and understand the disclaimers warning of fraud, but a crime has been committed, and I will use all utilities at my disposal to seek justice not only for myself, but others that have been wronged.

My next steps are to issue a similar statement on Fraudwatchers.org, [redacted].com, Facebook.com, Fark.com, the Internet Crime Complaint Center, the Federal Trade Commission, contact my local Federal Bureau of Investigation, the United States Ambassador to China Mr. Jon Huntsman, Oregon Congressman Peter Defazio, The Chinese Ministry of Commerce, and also Western Union. I am also going to post on www.xbox.com and www.us.playstation.com to warn others not to purchase said video game consoles directly from websites in China.

I also attempted to "chat" with Grace via Trademate on Tradekey.com, both times my requests were ignored. It has now been 4 full days since she has last responded to me, and more than 24 hours have went by with no response from Tradekey.com regarding my complaint.

RESOLVED

• TradeKey's response · Nov 29, 2018

Dear Rob,

In response to your complaint, we will be able to take strict action against this supplier which may include disabling their account. Suppliers will more than likely try to resolve disputes in response to a negative feedback.

Your feedback should contain sufficient information to support your claim. Information you should include are:

-Name of person you dealt with
    -How long it took to complete the transaction, amount of transaction, quality of the products etc.
    -A brief description of the events that transpired.
    -Attach all records of communication (e.g., telephone, fax, personal visits, etc.)
    and copies of payment receipts (e.g. Western Union, Bank Wire Transfers, Credit Card receipts)

Also, please do try and get in touch with local law enforcement so that legal action may be taken against this company if necessary.

For further assistance, you may email us directly at [email protected] Thank you for letting TradeKey.com knows about your experience. Your feedback is highly valued and appreciated.

Regards,

TradeKey.com

Saul65 Jul 30, 2021

Not my first time here giving a review here. I am a satisfied customer. Tradekey save you from scammers from sellers and buyers who do scam with people.

john5463 Jul 29, 2021

Tradekey free from scam activities always allow you to earn clients who are willing to buy more and more products from you. I have dealt with proper clients who required the product at higher rates and in a wide amount.

Jamie288 Jul 28, 2021

Tradekey is the best B2B platform. It helped me build 5 of my businesses and I am one of the loyal customers of Tradekey.com. Tradekey is a scam free portal that saves your money and it saved mine if there were no clients then it returned my money also.

• Wu
    Wuzan Jul 26, 2021

I have an idea to start my own online business, but I have to find a partner who can run my business as a partner but then I came to know about tradekey and the rest is history.

• Mo
    Morgan231 Jul 19, 2021

Tradekey.com contacted me and proposed to me to buy their general package subscription and after buying I am on a moon, which means my business is on the rise.

Malena12 Jul 16, 2021

I maintain a business on Amazon of drinking items and containers of brands. On Amazon I confronted a ton of trouble and numerous providers were selling exactly the same thing at various costs however just the surveys and rating assisted them with acquiring customers. It was a tense circumstance for me and my business. I treat my business as my own child yet taking care of my kid was not sufficient enough. I looked about building up my business and spreading it so that individuals could think about my business.

A B2B stage known to be Tradekey.com came into contact with me. They proposed that I purchase their overall bundle subscription so I could acquire trust in their services. I went out on a leap of faith and acquired their services. Tradekey spread my business and positive surveys with respect to my business by recommending about my business being trustable or not.

Unexpectedly following a couple of days, a couple of customers reached out to me. I informed them regarding my amazon business which they definitely knew through Tradekey.com. Deals got sealed on Amazon with positive reviews and five star rating helped my business on Amazon all due to fraud-free Tradekey.com.

• Ka
    Kane56 Jul 16, 2021

Tradekey offers memberships to everybody which is paid clearly however modest and the nature of their services is gorgeous. Me and my sibling paid to become members on Tradekey.com. We run a coffee café which got shut because of no benefit around there and town. We moved our business to the web and got not many customers yet leisurely lost them because of better customers present as our rivals. Presently, Tradekey.com administrations came into play. scam free tradekey spread our business to our close by towns and in our town too with the assistance of SEO specialists. Our business began and started to put food on the table and presently our coffee is running at a decent speed. I recommended Tradekey.com to one of my companions who didn't have confidence in these services. He discourteously turned into an individual from Tradekey and furthermore didn't talk as expected to them because of no faith in these platforms. Be that as it may, tradekey being agreeable and supporting. Showed mentality and assisted him with getting his business on top onceagain. Presently my companion has begun to have confidence in fraud free Tradekey B2B services. I would suggest tradekey to my companions and every one of the folks who are pursuing these businesses.

• El
    el ghazi89 Jul 15, 2021

My business was running smoothly before the pandemic. I was earning a lot of profit since everyone puts a lot of money on jewelry to save the money and also women love jewelry. My shop was in the northern state of the USA. But after the pandemic, everything got ruined. The pandemic forced us to shut our shops and we lost our clients. I do not give up that easily so I started an online business of gold and jewelry. Since the pandemic was at its peak, no one was interested in jewelry either. I searched for B2B platforms to help me in this matter. Tradekey had good tradekey reviews and tradekey feedback so I went towards them and registered as a premium member. I was so hopeless after putting all my money into the subscription. But after a few days, potential buyers called me and ordered some jewelry of their choice in my store. I started to receive calls from the platform and from clients and my business started to run smoothly again. Thankyou Tradekey for your services and trusted services also.

• Ir
    Iris21 Jul 14, 2021

Tradekey Amazon advantage is helpful their system is the awesome score which can prompt way more ideal arrangements and their things pursuing to progress streamline your business gain's is reasonable incredible

• Mo
    Mostafa873 Jul 13, 2021

I have worked with their Domestic Apparatuses category and within fair 8 months I got a benefit of around $5000+ per month which may be a parcel in case you inquire me, I’m exceptionally happy to be working with them.

Daniel5 Jul 12, 2021

I am a Trade proprietor of Electrical apparatus and I am a VIP part at Tradekey.com for over the past 4 months, I will concede that they are totally secure, solid, and trustworthy.

Salah12 Jul 09, 2021

They have boosted my deals apart and for over a long time they took care of each issue for me that I don’t indeed get to stress around.

• Ob
    Obafemi76 Jul 08, 2021

I always give positive Tradekey Feedback because of their work!
    My friends ask me why I always give positive Tradekey reviews, and my answer is because of their unique after-sale services. People know that experienced companies never work with new start-ups. I own a company in Thailand that sells electronic products all over the world. Tradekey has a big hand in making us an international company. Before getting connected with them, we were working only in Thailand. But now, we are selling products all over the world.
    Let me tell you how I found Tradekey and why I started working with them. I was worrying and hoping to expand my business in some parts of China, especially the eastern parts. But as Americans, we have not directly reached there. Then, I found on the internet that a company that is B2B is offering its membership services. After that, they connect me with different people around the world. Without thinking a second, I called them and availed this opportunity. I became their member and uploaded my portfolio on their website. Within some days I started getting business through both sellers and buyers in China. Since then my business has expanded in three other countries also. And, as I said this all happened because of Tradekey.
    I would like to tell everybody that people would scare you by using the words such as Tradekey fraud and Tradekey scam, but never believe them. They are not your well-wishers. Tradekey is your real well-wisher.

• Lu
    luka23 Jul 07, 2021

Find the right suppliers and buyers here. There is no such thing as a TradeKey scam because it is protected from all thefts and frauds. Amazing experience and lots of opportunities guaranteed.

• Ca
    Caeseres Jul 06, 2021

This is my first TradeKey feedback and I am here to tell you it really helped me in expanding my business in the international market, which was nearly impossible. Great work!

• Za
    Zavier Jul 05, 2021

I have closed many deals here and continue my efforts to make most of it. This is a super place to start selling online. I read a lot of Tradekey reviews before which gave me hope to try this place for once at least.

• Wo
    Wovalander Jul 02, 2021

From establishing the brand name to marketing, everything is so on-point. Even if anything like a TradeKey scam occurs, they take immediate action and compensate for all your losses at the same time.

Danker4 Jul 01, 2021

My experience with TradeKey is always the best. It is the only platform where operating a business is possible. TradeKey reviews will also guide you a lot about the services and experience they guarantee to the customers.

Mayank323 Jun 30, 2021

I have worked with their Home Appliances category and with-in just 8 months I received a profit of around $10, 000+ per month which is a lot if you ask me, I’m very glad to be working with them.

• El
    el ghazi Jun 28, 2021

I subscribed to their premium service about half a month ago and in this time frame completed a total of 12 deals so far. Their services are great.

• Be
    Ben Awad Jun 25, 2021

One of the best service provider and with low cost premium work you can never go wrong as they will help you out a lot in your Business and will bring traffic.

• Ji
    Jimmy67 Jun 25, 2021

Tradekey is one of the top notch platform which is on par with Amazon, due to their help and after buying their Premium service my business growth a lot.

james98 Jun 24, 2021

I wanted to expand my business around the world but didn’t find any genuine site until I stumble upon TradeKey, They are one of the best service providers and they helped me expanding my business worldwide and I also found best merchants for me to increase my inventory.

• St
    Stephen T. Murphy Jun 23, 2021

Tradekey is not a fraud; I use their services for my businesses.

• La
    Lawrence M. Mock Jun 23, 2021

Tradekey has never been involved in any type of scam. What I experienced is that they work for reputation and to deliver the best services as much as possible. For me, they are a giant of the export industry.

Sarah Yacine Aug 09, 2018

Every time we import from tradekey sellers, we expect reliable customer service or support on the website. Apparently, when we deal with international suppliers shared by tradekey account manager we expect them as filtered and authentic suppliers. I have faced a delay in delivery of charcoal items as compared to the time mentioned in the contract. For this problem we expect tradekey to help us exclusively, but i would review that tradekey is good and need to improve in supplier filtration.

• Fc
    FCKTRADEKEY Jun 24, 2014

TRADEKEY.COM IS VERY SLY AND DECEIVING. PLEASE DO NOT TRUST THIS FRAUD B2B WEBSITE.
    Tradekey.com relies purely on their lies. I, myself was fooled into paying $512 for Silver Key Membership. PLEASE TAKE TIME TO READ THIS, I WANT TRADEKEY.COM TO REALIZE WHAT THEY ARE DOING ARE WRONG.

As a manufacturer company in China, I work as a marketing manager. After signing up with Tradekey, I’ve noticed to get phone calls from Tradekey staff workers nearly everyday, where they try to entice me into buying their membership. After two weeks of persuasion, I’ve stupidly decided to pay $512 for silver key membership. I’ve also noticed that I’ve been getting more inquiries from buyer! HOWEVER, soon I find out that these are NOT LEGITAMITE BUYERS. They are FRAUD buyers SET UP by TRADEKEY.COM THEMSELVES!!! When I search the buyers contact information, it is either invalid or they are not a company that deals in the products I manufacture. Also, after complaining about receiving few inquiries, Tradekey.com immediately posts inquiries for me the next day, but after responding to the “buyer”, they never respond back again. Another crazy thing is when I call the “buyer”, it seems to be a Tradekey.com staff worker! Trying to adjust to the buyer country’s accent! I HAVE GOOD REASON TO BELIEVE THAT NEARLY ALL INQUIRIES HAVE BEEN SENT BY TRADEKEY.COM TO KEEP CUSTOMERS BUSY AND HAPPY LIKE LAB RATS. ALL BUYER POSTS ARE OUTDATED AND PROBABLY ALL FAKE, TRADEKEY.COM ARE PURPOSELY POSING AS BUYERS.

I’ve also heard from forums that buyers either in US/CA or Europe being tricked by manufacturing companies and swindled for their money. I think Tradekey.com purposely work with FRAUDULENT connections to keep this website up and running, since they cannot compete with other b2b websites like Alibaba.

Also, after a month of highly poor dissatisfied services, I’ve requested a fair refund for the remaining 11 months I did not use. When I called their “customer care” line, they simply hung up the phone immediately after hearing the word “REFUND”. Then they have the nerve to tell me they are “looking into the matter” “please give me time” “it takes time for things to happen” ……
    Next thing you know, they don’t have a refund policy… and of course they don’t acknowledge their fraudulent activities they carry on. I’ve read other’s post on forums about fraudulent activities on Tradekey.com, but didn’t heed to their warning! SO FOR THOSE THAT ARE READING THIS. PLEASE DO NOT DEAL WITH TRADEKEY.COM, YOU WILL YOUR WASTE TIME AND MONEY!

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, GET AT ME BEFORE THEY GET AT YOU!

dannyau Jun 26, 2013

very good comment and thank you for speaking out as I am thinking joining as gold or silver member in selling my product.

• Ra
    rayrig Nov 02, 2012

I seriously want to thank you for this scam report. I almost sent money to a company by western union. I actually initiated the transfer online however I had to wait for a pid number from western union. After reading some of the ways to weed out the scammers I stopped the payment. I sent an email to the lady I was dealing with asking to do a 50/50 payment plan and she agreed. But before I sent the the first 50% I decided to do a search for people that had been scammed. I found this site and many others reporting scams fro tradekey.com . So I want to thank all sites including this one for saving my money. You really have provided a great service. Also the people not sitting back and taking it, Thank you!!!

Joeval Sep 21, 2012

I have been cheated for $1850 by a fraud from Pakistan. Below I pasted his details he sent me on the fake invoice. I am an owner of the leather products shop in Poland and I advertised that I am looking for a decent supplier of leather products. I received many offers but now I am sure that all of them were sent by ordinary thieves. They are all golden members of the trade key web site. I am almost sure that it is a mafia site. there is almost nothing I can do to regain my money but I will advise all websites to warn buyers from that site.
    regards

Product: [email protected]
    Company Web Store: http://www.leadofleather.com
    GOLD KEY MEMBER On TRADE KEY

Lead Of Leather
    ( Super Manufacturers for Motorbike clothing, fashion Sheep jackets, t-shirts, jeans, etc)
    Sialkot, 51310 Based Company
    Pakistan
    ISO [protected] Certified

• B2
    B2B_Trade Jun 28, 2011

Actually it is useless to sue b2b websites like alibaba, globalsources, ecvv, tradekey, etc... these websites already claim no responsibility. Atleast these websites can do is to block that users account which they do in their normal practice. It has been said again and again to buyers to use their accumen while doing business. Business model of B2B websites is totally as compare to amazon, ebay, ..., But I think prices are too attractive by fraud suppliers :D

• Ju