TourneauDeceptive trade policies and fraud

We are filing a complaint on Tourneau located in the Houston Galleria with the Texas Attorney Generals office for violation of the Deceptive Trade Act.. Today is Christmas Day and my partner opened his present and discovered the Gondolo 5111G Patek Philippe white gold is tarnished and the leather band appears to be used. I paid $21,100.00 for this watch on Wednesday, December 19, 2007. Tourneau sales associate took the watch in the back office to clean and wrap before I signed the sales slip. The watch was presented to me as a new watch and not a used watch, therefore it is disappointing to discover these defects. I am considering legal action against this company. This has ruin our Christmas day and I have found this company deceptive sales tactics undesirable. I have personally contacted Philippe Stern, President, Patek Philippe. I have contacted the Simon Mall REIT with the deceptive sales Tourneau is conducting in their Galleria property. I have contact my attorney to file the needed legal recourse to end this terror in Texas. I will take all media avenues to stop their deceptive practices. Also, American Express has been contacted.