Total Body ExpertsStages 3 spin bike

Z Jun 25, 2020

Ordered a Stages bike in March to be delivered in April. When the bike arrived, it was not functioning properly as described on the phone when I purchased it. The power meter was not functioning, and the physical condition of the bike was also misrepresented, as there was rust on the power meter, as well as rust on the crank, and crank hub. I have attempted several times to contact them regarding this matter, as I would like to return the bike. I have sent them photos of the rust, and faulty power meter. They have yet to send me the details for a return. A person contacted me by phone stating it isn't their policy to return faulty bikes. Offered to replace the power meter, but there still is the issue of the condition of the product which has not been addressed. Argued with him until he hung up on me. Very unhappy with this purchase, and the customer service, and would like a refund/return . Again, the condition of the bike was misrepresented over the phone by the salesperson. So we wait for them to respond by email, as that is the only way to contact them. Since multiple emails have not been answered, I have filed a dispute with the finance company, as I will not pay for a substandard product. So I wait. Hopefully they do the right thing, and I can update this review.

Comment Guidelines