Topixdiscussion connersville indiana

R

Titled druggie on 44. I know people try to dish out secrets on here in eventually people get caught up. What gets me though is the lies put on here of me in then whomever brings my ex who passed away in it and to top it off my address, which is where my kids are too. This is gotten out a hand. Jealousy or not this is what results in suicide and homicide. Something needs done please. In I know I'm not alone on this. The worst part is they keep getting away with it. I want this tooken care of and put to justice. Especially being that I didn't deserve this, i verily talk to people because of these type of people.