TomTom / Wrong address's

1 Caseville, MI, United States
Phone: 9895507487

TomTom is wrong on there address's here in Caseville, MI. and they admit it when you call them saying they had other complaints about it. When you ask if they will give make it right they tell you to buy the new maps which they will not guarantee are right and will not refund your money if there are not right. Map share is a joke!!! If you tell them that the map is wrong it never shows up as being corrected and talking to these folks on the phone trying to get this right is a waste of time! Next time were going to go garmen. Time to sell this junk on E-Bay...

Do

Comments

• Er

TomTom - False Advertisement
    TOMTOM

I bought a TOMTOM GO 920. It must have been a returned product, because the United States Map was not loaded. I returned it and got a new one. However, I was not allowed to upgrade the map software. I was in the middle of moving and retiring from the military. Once settled in my new address, I found I was beyond the 30 days to get a free map upgrade as thier "Latest Map Guarentee", and now the software is 6 quarters overdue, and will cost me near 100 dollors to just get current.

• 0 Votes
    TomTom - Useless company
    TomTom
    tomtom.com

I bought a Tom Tom satellite navigation system in December 2017. I worked well until early 2017. Suddenly it stopped working and seemed completely dead. It had not been dropped or damaged.

I contacted TomTom and went through the FAQa on their web site for repairs or problems. Nothing worked. I phoned and they said they'd phone back and didn't. Evenetually they said send it back for repair BUT couldn't give any idea of cost. I wasn't prepared to give them an open cheque book. I emailed again and received a reply saying I'd hear something within 48 hours. I didn't. Then I got an email from customer services asking if my query had been dealt with satisfactorily. They haven't responded. The link to the customer services contact details is today broken on their web site. I phoned via Amsterdam and hung on for ages before hanging up. The product cost around £400 and only worked for 18 months. I can't get support and I think the company are useless when it comes to customer care!!!

• Pl

TomTom - Poor quality and no after warranty support
    Texas

Another unhappy TomTom customer. I bought the GO920 and enjoyed it for a year and a half (with some quirks). 6 months after the warranty expired it locked up. After working with customer service and updating and re-formatting the unit would still not work. They admitted that it was a software glitch and not caused by anything I did. At that point they said there was nothing they could do. I asked if they could repair for a charge and was told "nope" so they expect you to throw away a $400 unit and buy another. To add further insult, I wrote the president to question why they couldn't repair out of warranty units like most other companies do and after 4 months I still have not received the courtesy of a reply. You can bet I will never buy another TomTom product.

• Bo

TomTom - TomTom camera updates - what rubbish
    TomTom

TomTom regularly advertise that they have 2 weekly updates of their Safety Camera positions. The N1 high-way between Pretoria and Johannesburg is possibly the busiest road in the RSA. The fixed safety camera's were removed from most locations about 2 years ago due to the construction of the road - doubling of width from 4 lanes to 8 lanes. I have been updating the removal of the camera's regularly. They still have not updated the database. When I complained I got a auto-reply from the UK !! to say that they will confirm the removals when the send a TomTom team to confirm -from the UK !!!. I believe that they are misleading the consumer.