Tommee Tippee company logo
Tommee Tippee
reviews & complaints
Tommee Tippee
reviews & complaints

Learn how the rating is calculated

199 complaints
4 resolved 195 unresolved

Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more

Tommee Tippee reviews & complaints

Tommee Tippee complaints 199

Tommee Tippee - Product

Purchased two sets of bottles each box brings 3 bottles a total of 6 bottles sad to say I was not lucky with my purchase do to the fact the bottles leak I've tried everything all in the end had to purchase different bottles but now im stuck with 6 bottles that we can't use because the defective leak waste of our hard worked money for our baby first bottles and a big disappointment

Desired outcome: Hopefully a refund

Tommee Tippee - Steam sterilser

My steam steriliser is faulty. I have messaged on Facebook and been told it's scale. I have used the machine for 6 days only and it's burnt.
I have photo proof and I took the photo after I attempted to clean it. My son has been poorly and this has caused it I believe as did 111 NHS.
I was told by tommee tippee on Facebook to descale it.

I am not descalkng this Maxhine as it's faulty. It should not burn. I have followed the insurrections correctly.

I think this is terrible service I'm told to go buy descaler rather than have a refund or replacement machine. Why would I trust this machine now when burnt.

Awful service.

Desired outcome: Refund of machine. Was paid at Mama and Papas but not their fault as it’s got a fault or issue

C

Good day

I have been using Tommee Tippee Anti Colic bottels for more than 4 Months already I'm very happy with your product, the only thing I'm not happy about is that the writing on the bottels are coming off, I'm planning on using these bottels still a long time.

I bought my bottels on Takealot on 3 December, I'm not happy with the writing coming off so fast. Please will you will you look at this problem.

Regards
Crystal

Tommee Tippee - Tommee tippee twist and click Nappy bin

Good day. I'm a mother of twins
I bought my twins tommee tippee twist and click Nappy bin. I misplaced my till slip and it's been a year now I bought the bin. Always when I put a Nappy with poo it will smell the whole house as if I ddnt close it properly. Then I check the sides this bin don't click to close and it's not broken. This was suppose to make things easy for me but it's not. My number is [protected] my name is Irene My email [protected]@gmail.com
Thanks.

Desired outcome: If I can get the new bin because I still need bin my twins are still using nappies

Tommee Tippee - Printing on bottle

Hello my name is fazima and I had received tommee tippee bittles as a gift for my baby shower. I have used the bottles
Delicately and sterling them as I should my baby is now 4 months old and the numbers on the bottle has started to peel off and fade this makes it difficult for me to measure my babies feeds and sets me back when I have to make his bottles as I have to take time to guess what number is on the bottle. I am very disappointed in this product as I expected it to last much longer then this. I had high expectations for this product. I am not sure if I had a bad first experience with the bottles or if all the bottle's arelike the one I had.

Desired outcome: I would like to get new bottles for the difficulties i had to go through

Tommee Tippee - Bottles

Hi my name is Phumzile Moloi I'm very much disappointed with your product I bought feeding bottles three in a pack at baby city in alberton and my baby is only 4 months and already the numbers are fading even the word itself is fading, I've used tommee tippee with my first baby and never experienced such until she was 2 years old using the same bottles😭💔

Tommee Tippee - Steriliser

I brought a microwave steriliser which I have used similar product in the past this one doesn't have a great connection from base to lid after using this product and leaving to cool down for ten mins I removed from microwave to fine still piping hot and hot water coming out of the steriliser which resulted in quite a bad burn on my self in which I had to go to a pharmacy for advice and a dressing

Tommee Tippee - Glow in the dark soothers 18 months+

I bought a pack of 2 glow in the dark soothers 18+ months for my son from my local Morrisons store. When I got home, I opened the package, took a soother out to sterilise it, only to find it was broken. I paid £6 for them, only to be able to use 1! I am disappointed with the state of the item, since it should have been in perfect condition and I should have been able to use them instead of throwing them away!

Desired outcome: Refund or replacement

B

Tommee Tippee - Reject bottles

I'm a tommetippee customer for years but I experience twice where I bought 2 bottles at clicks I found myself bad about this product it was reject and top was faded the milk was leaking as it was second hand and not new product how can we resolve this matter because I'm not happy it's not Like we pay cheap those product is expensive it need to stay a quality product.

Regards Bevan Davids [protected]

Desired outcome: Refund

R

Tommee Tippee - Bottle prep machine

I have a tommee tippee bottle prep machine, model EP2262-V. I had a problem with the machine about 4 months ago with a build up of what I can only describe as a green algae all over the inside of the...

Tommee Tippee - Bottles

I just bought the bottles and when pouring hot water they shrink. I have been using tommee tippee for quite some time and I have never experienced such things. I trusted tommee tippee with all my heart but It surely disappointed me dis time. Please kindly solve dis issue because it now looks like I bought them a long time ago.

Desired outcome: If you can kindly change them for me

Update by Masalamodau
Aug 28, 2021

I am so disappointed honestly with your bottles, I pour hot water and it shrinks. I really trusted tommee tippee as it has never dissapointed me before

Tommee Tippee - Order cancelled but still charged for it

Hi, I recently tried to place an order through tommeetippee usa, but i order no. [protected] did not get through. It gave me a notification that the order has been cancelled. however, when i checked my statement i was charged for the order. it has already been deducted from my credit card. my account is [protected]@gmail.com. Kindly get back to me on the same email address please

Tommee Tippee - Teat

Good day

I trust that you are well.
I have got an issue with my tommee tippee 260 bottle that I have purchased.

Every time my baby would drink from it the air compressor not too sure exactly what it calls will start leaking even once you shake the bottle the milk will come out.
Which causes a huge mess and a lot of money wasted.

Alicia

Desired outcome: New teats or bottle

Morning

I bought tommee tippee baby bottles two months back for infant and month and half into using them they started to fade off. Two months and one week into using them the baby bottles have faded out. I bought the bottles at Game store in trade route mall in lenasia.

I would appreciate it if you can replace the bottles as I enjoy using the product. My contact number is [protected] and my email address is [protected]@gmail.com your response will be highly appreciated..

Regards
ME HUTAMO

Desired outcome: Replacement of the bottles

S

Tommee Tippee - Bottles

I had purchased two Tommee Tippee bottles for my daughter just before she was born. She is now Two Months old and sadly the measurements/writing on both bottles are fading away. I am a mother 2 who is currently unemployed due to unforeseen circumstances caused by the Covid19 Pandemic as well as The civil unrest in SA. I thought I was purchasing good quality bottles that would last but unfortunately this was not the case.

Tommee Tippee - New born baby bottles

I am a mum of 2 kids. My eldest is and my second is 3 months old.

Since my first child I have always relied on and used tommee tippee bottles and never had any issues.

However now I noticed on the bottles I bought for my second baby that all the prints have faded so I cannot see the numbers anymore. This makes it so difficult to make formula.
I have turned to Dr Browns and have not had an issue no matter how long I soak it the writing is still there.

I am very disappointed as I paid alot for these bottles and now I can't use them nor return them.

Please do something about your print as it is costing mummies alot of money to buy new bottles.

Desired outcome: Replacement

G
Jul 20, 2021

Tommee Tippee - Closer to Nature bottles

Tommee Tippee — closer to nature bottles (for newborns)
I am writing to you to complain about bottles I have. It's seemed to be that all the numbers/measurements are coming off on all 2 of bottles. They have only been used for about 5months, which i dont often use as im also breast feeding. I am very disappointed as i need buy another pack which i don't trust. I feel that my money went to a total waist by purchasing those bottles. I file a complaint on FB but have not received any response. [protected]@gmail.com

J
Sep 01, 2021

Tommee Tippee - Closer to Nature bottles
Dear Tommee Tippee,
I am a new mum, and I am writing to complain about the 3 tommie bottles I purchased. All the measurements are almost all off the bottles that I have only used for 4 months. I am very disappointed in the brand as I was so excited to try tommee Tippee. It is impossible for me to properly measure how much water to put for my baby's feed due to no measurements on the bottle. I feel that this is not fair on mum's as the bottles are expensive and we expect quality. Please could you get back to me asap with a solution. My email address is [email protected]
Kind regards from a new mum

Tommee Tippee - perfect prep machine

my perfect prep machine needed to be descaled so i went onto the tommee tippee channel to watch how to do it
and followed it step by step using white vinegar and kettle water but it completely stopped working and wont turn on while the white vinegar was flowing threw cleaning the pipes
i am certainly not happy with this as its a daily used thing for my daughter so she can have her bottles
if you could please get in touch
[protected]@outlook.com
many thanks
brodie

Desired outcome: wont turn back on

Tommee Tippee - Tommee tippee colic bottles

Hi there.

I am writing to you to complain about the "Colic Tomee Tipee bottles"

I am very upset with my purchase. My son is now 9 weeks old and he needs these bottles as he has bad colic.
Your bottles leak, no matter how well on the lids are, milk leaks out and onto my son whilst feeding.
I've brought number of boxes of colic bottles and they are all the same.

Desired outcome: I would like new bottles that do not leak. Or money back for these bottles !

Tommee Tippee - Feeding bottles that faded the measurements

I received 3 new 250ml bottles as a gift a year ago, only started using them after 6 months so I've been using them for 6+ months. The quality is very good just that the measurements have faded away and it's a struggle to measure, I have to measure with something then pour into the bottle. I w8ould still love to continue with this brand, I'm just worried that this will happen again.

Desired outcome: Quality check or a replacement

1 2 3  ...  10