Having problems with Tommee Tippee?

Tommee Tippee Customer Service Contacts

1800 096 938 (Australia)
+44 808 597 9899 (United Kingdom & Ireland)
+1 877 248 6922 (United States & Canada)
+64 800 726 436 (New Zealand)
+49 687 418 693 (Germany)
+31 524 561 740 (Netherlands)
+852 27 930 703 (Hong Kong)
+62 216 124 189 (Indonesia)
+60 389 406 638 (Malaysia)
+65 68 315 020 (Singapore)
+27 117 923 637 (South Africa)
Mayborn House, Balliol Business Park, Benton Lane
Newcastle-upon-Tyne, England, Tyne and Wear
United Kingdom - NE128EW

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Tommee Tippee Customer Service. Initial Tommee Tippee complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Tommee Tippee above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Tommee Tippee. Discuss the issues you have had with Tommee Tippee and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

[protected]
I have been trying to email about about my complaint but it will not let me reply to the email

I have bottles that leak all over my baby as she is tying to feed and is soaked and not feeding very well I have the anticolic heat detector ones but my baby still got colic and is very unsettled I am not very satisfied with my profuce

Jan 05, 2021

Tommee Tippee — Teets

Hi, my name is Roche' I breastfed and used madela teets till 6 months but they were so nice then stoped...

Tommee TippeeDummy

Today I brought my son a pack of dummies today as couldn't find one

anywhere lefted the room to make a drink and when I came back into the room I noticed that the dummy was in two
    This was the base of the dummy and the tit bit has snapped off my son had it in his mouth for a matter of five minutes

I would like something done about this and someone to get back to me ASAP before I take this further

Tommee TippeeBottle

I use the anti collic bottles. The purple ones with panda bears. They all leak. I have spent alot of money on these bottles and they should not be leaking all over my baby. I cant see anything wrong with the bottles. So I dont know why this is happening if you could please get back with me, my name is courtney and my number is [protected]. These bottles have been wonderful. All except the leaking. My daughter wears more of the milk than she eats!

Bottle

Tommee TippeeBottles

Hello my name is natasha, my daughter's bottles are vading the numbers are coming off and the tommie tippie sign also, not even had long so not very happy as if it carrys on more which I think it will I'm not gonna be able to see how many oz to make my daughter. My email is...

[protected]@gmail.com

thank you I'd appreciate you getting back to me.

Tommee TippeeBottle maker 3 months old

I have been using the bottle maker for around three months... Yesterday sunday morning 4am 24/05/20 to fill a bottle... The it light up and just went dead.. Checked everything but nothing... Rang customer service but they wont be open till 27th of august... Where the hell do I go now to get this problem solved... This item was to save stress and time...

Feb 25, 2020

Tommee Tippee — Perfect prep

We bought our perfect prep machine in the summer of 2015. We used it for less than 6 months with our first...

Tommee TippeeBottles

very dissapointed in this product. My baby is 4 months and the numbers is coming off already and the toommee name. How am i supposed to measure the milk. I will put a formal complain in all social media's as im very dissapointed in the product. Expensive but have no value.
            Someone must contact me urgently as i can provide pictures also. And trust me i won't just leave it here as i bought this bottles with my hard earned cash.

Tommee TippeeDummies 18-36 months

Hello,

3 days ago I bought the 18-36 month dummies for my son and whist he removed it from his mouth the tip snapped of and he nearly choked. I am very upset and worried that this can happen so easily without any biting involved. To think what could have happened if it was during the night or whilst I wasn't around to see it occur. I hope you review this product before something worst happens. I have included pictures of the dummy also.

Yours sincerely

Grace Read

Dummies 18-36 months
              Dummies 18-36 months

Tommee Tippeeffp complete feeding kit, white

Hello.

I brought this product direct from Amazon. Around August 2019 for the birth of my baby which was due mid January. I had my baby late December.
                I have only been able to use this product once due to the problems I came across. The steriliser will not complete a full cycle unless me or my partner hold down the button for at least a good 30 seconds to a minute. Also the plate at the bottom looks burnt/damage after every use. I have descaled the steriliser as per the instructions recommend and still there's no improvement to how it functions.
                I'm very disappointed and hope you can solve this matter.
                Thanks for taking the time to read my email, and hope to hear back from you regarding this matter
                Thanks in Advance
                Tara

Below I have left my email address in hopes to hear back from you guys
                [protected]@outlook.com

Jan 03, 2020

Tommee Tippee — bottle steriliser and breast pump bottle starter set

I bought a steraliser, manual breast pump and bottles starter set in preparation for my new arrival. I...

Jan 02, 2020

Tommee Tippee — electric steriliser

Good morning May I report a faulty electric weird steriliser? Our electric steriliser decided not to work...

Tommee Tippeetommee tippee colic bottles

Hello
                  I am not a first time mom, I've just had my third child, but fint have enough breast milk to satisfy my son therefore needed some good quality bottles to feed him formula. I decided to go for your colic bottles as I thought these would reduce air and I liked the shape of the wide teat.
                  I am really dissapointed in the product, It always leaks, I'm constantly losing formula and cant keep track of what my child has had as I lose alot in making up.
                  I have checked your website and tried all the ways advised. I always cool a feed before adding the tube and top, but it still leaks.
                  I have tried the bottles without the tube and it still leaks.
                  I am awfully dissapointed as I paid £19.99for 3 bottles and all of them leak.
                  Please advise on what I can do or else please advise as to where I can sent these bottles back and get a refund, as I have had enough of them and dont want to use them anymore.
                  Mrs Faroom Bi

Tommee Tippeeelectric steam steriliser and bottles (anti colic)

Hi I am a first time mother and I purchased all of my feeding equipment from tommee tippee
                    I have two complaints
                    The first one is the electric steam steriliser I clean and descale it all the time but since the first use the ring inside it looks burnt and also has an awful smell
                    It has also completely destroyed my kitchen the wall tiles, walls, sockets etc I have asked other mothers who have said they also have had the exact same problem
                    I would change to another brand only I just recently replaced all her bottles to the anti colic tommee tippee and all teeth's too

My second complaint is the anti colic bottles are absolutely awful the leak all the time
                    I have spent a fortune on your brand and I'm extremely unsatisfied.

Tommee Tippeefading of the measuring

Hi

I'm so disappointed with your brand if I knew where you're situated I would have dropped them at your gate You're product is expensive for it to be fading within a shirt space of time.

I bought 4 Tommee Tippee baby feeding bottles which has faded measuring branding we had to buy another one so we give him accurate scale. We uses sunlight dish soap to wash his bottles.

I NEED FEEDBACK BACK email address [protected]@gmail.com / [protected]

Tommee Tippeebaby food steamer and blender

I have purchased a baby food steamer and blender in July 2019, the jar has suddenly started leaking. I have been trying to call the Service Centre in Singapore and after several failed attempts I have also written an email but owing to your efficiency I have still not received any feedback from them. Please advise on how can I get a new jar. I need to get this ASAP thus please appreciate your very prompt advice or feedback.

Nov 16, 2019

Tommee Tippee — perfect prep machine

I brought the tommee tippee perfect prep machine for my little baby.. for some reason it stopped giving out...

Tommee Tippeesteriliser

I bought a steriliser for my brother's daughter who was born 14 th October but I bought from amazon order number [protected]
                          Ordered on 15/06/2019 batch number 0616GY
                          it had burnt out a month ago and I've emailed before but no reply ! Don't really understand how this could happen . Can you please explain this and I would obviously require a refund .
                          I await your early reply
                          Many thanks Demi Pomery
                          [protected]@outlook.com

steriliser

Tommee Tippeefading of the branding

Good day.

I have used my tommee tippee bottles foe only 4 months and branding is coming off.

I love the bottles and have never had any other issues. I soak bottles in noiling water and sunlight then just brush inside and wipe outside so dont quite underatand how to prevent branding from fading.
                            2x340ml and 2x 280ml bottles
                            Hope someone can assist.

Tommee Tippeebreaker

Hi there
                              I am disgraced as i purchased ur item and used it once or twice and the filter of the bottle came out to easily i either want a replace that isnt faulty like this one or a range of ur products for use of my toddler

You can send to the address
                              3 braclone court, bracklone street, portarlington, county laois, Ireland

I would be happy to be a tester for your company so you can get your products right

Yours sincerely
                              Jacqueline Dineen

Email address
                              [protected]@gmail.com

• Updated by Jacqueline Dineen · Nov 08, 2019

Hi there
                                  I purchased the beaker from your company i would like u to email me at
                                  [email protected]
                                  I am very disappointed with the product
                                  Jacqueline Dineen