Together Networks Limitedunethical behaviour - promise of a refund after sending a large amount of money for alleged processing fees

Since January 2017 I was promised a full refund of unwanted credit card charges to a number of dating sites. I was contacted by a Miss Ivy Nagle who claimed to be the Manager for Together Networks Limited and who advised me would arrange for my refund to be wired back. I was asked to forward initially $350 for a processing fee to release the $3500 accumulated in unwanted charges. It is now 10 months later and during that time I have been asked to forward more money and was even charged more for sending it late to continue the processing of my refund. I have now sent another $400 on the 19.9.17 to Miss Nagle which has now totalled $14100 in fees with the promise of my refund being wired to me within 24 hours. It is now almost a month and as usual I have received nothing. Furthermore, I have sent her daily emails asking for a reply and an explanation as to why my refund has not been sent.
I am tired and have had bouts of anger and frustration at being taken for a ride. I have accumulated since January 2017 another $6-$7K in overdue credit card charges on my accounts as they have maxxed their limits.
I need my money now please and respectfully ask that it be wired to me ASAP. I believe $14100 is way sufficient to pay for processing of $3500 in charges.
Steve Galinaitis
[protected]@bigpond.com

Listed below is a copy of recent emails I have sent to Ivy Nagle and her reply...

Hello Ivy or whoever is there,

Can someone please reply back to me and advise me what is happening with my refund. I am growing tired of sending these emails and not getting any response. You have $14100 aus of my money which was sent to process my refund. Nothing has been sent to me. So where is all of my money.

Steve Galinaitis.

On 19/09/2017 1:13 PM, Together Network wrote:
> Good Day Mr. Galinaitis,
> Please be inform that 1 card declined. Our site ate all the balance of the card. We will refund that in 5days Mr. Galinaitis. One card didn't approved so t means we need 1 more card now Mr. Galinaitis. So we are finish today and will send you the tracking number. Please send us 1 more new coles mastercard.
> On Tue, 19 Sep 2017 at 10:40 AM srgal srgal wrote:
> Hello Ivy,
> It is now 12.40pm here on Tuesday 19.9.17. Can you please let me know what is happening with my refund.
> Thanks,
> Steve Galinaitis.
> On Sunday, 17 Sep, 2017 At 1:29 PM, Together Network wrote:
> Dear Mr. Galinaitis,
> Kindly send us the picture of the back of each card.
> On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 at 11:24 AM srgal srgal wrote:
> Ivy,
> I spoke to the worker at Coles and showed her the picture of the purple card. She said Coles changed the colour to the grey ones I bought and sent you. They are the same cards.
> On Sunday, 17 Sep, 2017 At 1:03 PM, Together Network wrote:
> Dear Mr. Galinaitis,
> We said on our previous email that choose the coles card mastercard(purple one) not the black one. But we will try this one. Please send us a copy of the back of each cards. We need the pic of the back of the cards Sir. So we can check the balance and activation.
> On Sun, 17 Sep 2017 at 10:47 AM srgal srgal wrote:
> I'm using my mobile phone. your last 2 messages sent I can't open as it has my attachment I sent you.
> Can you send me yours again but on a new message please.
> On Sunday, 17 Sep, 2017 At 11:17 AM, Together Network wrote:
> Dear Mr. Galinaitis,
> Its already sunday. We are waiting on your email.
> On Sat, 16 Sep 2017 at 5:21 PM Together Network wrote:
> Dear Mr. Galinaitis,
> Kindly email us the cards sunday morning Sir because we need to wait 24hours before we use it so we can wire your refund on Monday morning Mr. Galinaitis. That's why we are asking you the cards today so we can use it sunday and no need to worry on monday and just wait for refund. To make sure the cards is activated that is why we need to wait 24 hours. The coles prepaid card mastercard(purple $100 each) is already activated but to make sure even if the cards is activated we need to wait 24hours before using it to our site. We will wait Mr. Galinaitis. Get well soon sir.