TLGcharging me for a credit card I don't have

P

I purchased US Air 2 years ago, clerk asked if I wanted a free phone. Wanted my SS but she got my name on my plane pass.Kept getting this US miles, Feb22 TLG charged me but didn't bill ay thing until recently, so I called [protected] which you can never get. Frank answered, gave me this TLG but hung up on me when he started giving his personal ph # Oct 17-08 I Tanya answered at T.L.G. Said she would canel it out. I have a liver ailment/shingles! What kind of senior citizen 72 years old would need a Great Fun Book costing me 135? She gave me a cancel number since I never used this card, don't have it. SG210721017 is my cancelation #. I'm calling the FBI or report this on all 4 TV channels if they don't follow up do what they say!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices