Titlemaxcan't get my title back.

July 9, 2012 my usband and I took out a title loan with TitleMax in Bessemer, AL. We repaid the loan August 7, 2012. We cannot get our title back. Everytime I go in to pick it up I am told that it has not come back from the State of Alabama DMV. I contacted the State of Alabama DMV concerning this matter and have been told that they have not received my title from TitleMax. It have been 4 months and I still have not got the title. I feel like they owe me a refund of some of the money that we borrowed or at least the interest we paid them. I also think that they should not be allowed to advertise "GET YOUR TITLE BACK WITH TITLEMAX" because it is a lie. You can apply for a replacement title and get it in less then 2 weeks, but you can't get TitleMax to do their job. I will never do business with them again and I will never recommend any one else use them.