Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams [TTD]cheated by a tirumala ttd employee

B Jul 01, 2019

Hello All,

My name is Bharath Sunku.. I would like to bring to you a sad ordeal that happened to me due to one of your TTD employee who has cheated me on a pretext of helping me to book a guest room at Tirumala.

His name is Manga Raju.. He works in Tirumala temple.

Name : Mangaraju Gara
Phone Number : 9600095687 / 9445942558
Bank : Indian Bank
Account No: 6231116747

He took Rs: 3500 from me and didn't book room and made us wait under the sun with 2 small kids for 5 hours infront of Padmavathi enquiry counter and caused a great discomfort to my family and me..

Please find below screenshots of the the money transactions for your reference..

Regards
Bharath

cheated by a tirumala ttd employee