Timeshare Intelligance FirmScam company

I made a compliant on their online bbb and they never even responded. This company is a low rate "timeshare intelligance company" that do not have any intelligance. From what i have found out this company is run by a craig musumeci and a christian highlander, and are about to go out of business. I have tried my best to find our more information but all i can find is north myrtle beach newpaper online, which they pay to write about themselves. If you look at their websites, http: / / globalresortsrealty.com / and http: / / www.Timesharetrouble.com / it looks like a 5 year old designed it. They have a web chat that no one is in, and they have a million broken links. If these guys are trying to educate people they should start by getting an education.

Don't do buisness with this company you will be sorry if you do:

• Ti
    timeshare consultancy Mar 14, 2011

I have done business with this company and it is a legitimate consultancy company. Theyve been extremely professional and helpful. The title company was very proficient in handling my deed transfers. I would highly recommend Global Resorts Realty to everyone needing help with their timeshares! And the employees are very courteous and professional! They also have an A rating with the BBB! Check out your own resorts ratings!

Sincerely,

Mrs. Parker, North Carolina

• Gl
    Global Resorts Realty Mar 08, 2011

In response to your "complaint". What is it? that you can't find anything out about us. I have a strong feeling that this isn't a real client yet a disgruntled ex-employee who is angry because they got fired for not being able to hack it. If this is a real client, I urge you to call into our office so that we can clear up any matter that you are having problems with. [protected].

Sincerely,
    Christian Highlander

new york

mr beaver Feb 23, 2011

power tax relief suck they steal your money, it is run by idiots and you get screwed do not use they are full off ###

mr beaver Feb 23, 2011

power taxrelife are the biggest rip off douchbags in the sates they will take ur money and do ### all for you please do not make the mistake I made they suck