The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Time Warner Cable — annoying sound before time warner cable commercials
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
It seems that Time Warner Cable is now adding an annoying chirp sound in front of some of its commercials. The sound is very loud, probably to get your attention, and almost always on their own Time Warner and Road Runner commercials. My guess is they are selling this chirp in different tones to grab audiences attention. My mute button is working overtime, and I am thinking Dish Network. My ears hurt!
More Time Warner Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Charter communications - hard core porn shows on tv
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off!
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion
- Charter communications - service outages
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund
- Time Warner - terrible experience!
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management