Tigerbrands — jungle oats
Hope you are well
I would like to place on record a complaint of my recent purchase.
I purchased the Tigerbrand Jungle Oats from the Shoprite store in Durban, Chatsworth two months ago, It was on sale so I got two 1kg boxes. The 1st box was consumed and we had no problem. On Saturday I opened the second box and was horrified with the contents. Jungle oats is a family favourite and my kids love it. I normally buy in bulk when they go on sale. I have attached pictures of the contents. The oats was had and was stuck to the box. It had formed a brown mouldy layer. I had to discard the entire box. This was my first incident with this product. I am very disappointed and will reconsider purchasing this kind of product again.
Your urgent feedback
More Tigerbrands Complaints & Reviews
- Tiger Brands - jungle oatso easy (tropical fruit flavour)
- Tiger Brands - purity prune (just squeeze and eat)
- Tiger Brands - crosse & blackwell tangy mayonnaise 1.5 kg
- Tiger Brands - baby purity pouches
- Tiger Brands - cross and blackwell mayonnaise
- Tigerbrands - easter eggs
- Tiger Brands - ace maize meal
- Tiger Brands - beacon damascus nougat
- Tiger Brands - old stock - fizzers
- Tiger Brands - koo baked beans