Tiger Brandspurity prune (just squeeze and eat)

Z

Hi, I would like to complain about the product I bought for my baby which was the Purity prune. It was sealed when I was opening it but i notice there was dust coming out as i was opening it. So i squeezed it into a bowl and I notice it was rotten. I had to cut it so that I could see what it looks like inside, what I found was shocking to think I could have feed my baby that! I'm surprised because it shows that it will be expiring in October next year.

purity prune (just squeeze and eat)
purity prune (just squeeze and eat)