Tiger Brandsbaby purity pouches

J Oct 10, 2019

I bought baby food from Shoprite Golden Walk on Friday last week, to my dismay upon opening the purity, I noticed that I didn't have to squeeze the purity out, it just feel out like water. I opened another Packet and found black spots inside the purity.
I checked the expiry date and it says that it will expire on the 12 November 2020.
I spend almost R 1200 a month on purity only and this is the 1st time that I have experienced such nasty things in my babies food, I am really concerned that going forward I will not be able to trust that your products is 100 % safe for babies and that I will have to look for alternate ways to make food for my baby. I am extremely disappointed by this and hate to even think what would have happened if I was negligent and didn't check and just gave my baby this food. I need some feedback urgently on this matter as this affects both my child and many other children in this country that is eating this kind of baby food. I expect to hear back from you guys as a matter of urgency or else I will be forced to go public with this product that can make babies sick.

Angelsent Katlego Oct 03, 2020

I bought my baby, baby cereal(maize) at soshanguve shoprite. I was surprised by the smell when I prepared my baby the cereal, but then I thought maybe the plate wasn, t washed properly or maybe it's my nose. I threw it away and prepared the second one and feed my baby but the smell was still the she didn't want to finish her food like always and I just couldn't feed her because of the greasy and oily smell.after 1 hour or so my baby started vomiting heavily and I was so scared and kept on asking myself if I feed her something out of the usual but no because I only buy purity food for my baby. Today morning I prepared her the cereal like we normally do the same small was there, the disgusting oily and greasy small sort of a moist kind of thing she only ate 2 spoons and didn't want to it.i wasn't surprised she didn't want to eat and now that I realized she vomited because of the purity I am glad she refused to take her food.

• Ra
    Ratidzayi Matanhire Nov 26, 2020

@Angelsent Katlego Hi...Katlego did you ever get a response for your complaint beacause i have exactly the same complaint oily off flavour (rancidity) in purity baby cereal (rice)...luckily I never fed it to my baby

• Si
    sibonisiwe Dec 28, 2019

hi.

Were you ever helped? I have the same complaint, and I also buy in bulk :( is your baby ok, i'm more worried about my baby, he's been so fussy