Tia Grimm/24 Hour Computer Doc 'N DesignNon Payment

NOTE: this complaint is meant to supplant the one incorrectly identifying the company as "12 Hour Computer Doc 'N Design". Both complaints were filed by me. This one simply corrects the company name, as I could find no edit capability to update the first complaint filing.

I was hired to write and produce some radio commercials for Tia Grimm's business, 14 Hour Computer Doc 'N Design. She halted the project as we were nearing completion of the scripts (which she'd had input to). After agreeing to have me add up the time put in thus far so that we could work out my compensation, she did not pay me for my work. Several months and many emails to her later, I have received neither a reply nor payment.