Thrifty Vetflea med.s

i ordered $ 400.00 worth of flea meds for my cats and dogs, frontline and atvantage, it does not work ither one of them my dogs and cats still have fleas.i want my money back.

• mollyemt May 30, 2012

topical flea meds do NOT prevent fleas from jumping onto your animals. they toxify the blood, so that after the flea bites it will die and therefore not lay eggs to breed other fleas. .

• Th
    ThriftyVet Jul 06, 2012

Dear Customer,

I cannot locate any orders from Harrington TN or find you from the anonymous information posted, do you have an order number? The flea control products are applied directly to your pet and will not kill fleas before they come into contact with your animals. It sounds like an infestation happened near your home environment which contain many other animals that are not normally treated with flea control and can continue to breed fleas. (mice, possums, etc)

ThriftyVet

• Ba
    barsul Dec 09, 2015

the same thing happen to me can't get them to email me back I guess I have to go to bbb to get soave

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices