The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Thomasville Furnishings — terrible service - poor quality
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
Our Thomasville saleswoman had led us to believe that our Thomasville chairs would be made like quality samples they had displayed at Fresno Store. Customer service was good before delivery, and Terrible after delivery when chairs we paid over $2, 000 for were not made the same way. After several attempts to repair, the chairs look worse than before with crooked seams and poor workmanship. The owner refuses to repair by someone other than the tailor who had tried unsuccessfully several times, and he refused to replace the chairs.
I will not ever buy and don't recommend to anyone else to purchase from the Thomasville store in Fresno, California.
Anyone looking to purchase furniture should completely avoid Thomasville furniture stores and products. Horrible customer service, poor quality and nothing but excuses. We made the mistake of buying from them and 1 year later issues still not resolved.
More Thomasville Furnishings Complaints & Reviews
- Thomasville Furniture - raw deal, lies!
- Thomasville Furniture - problems with thomasville furniture!
- Thomasville Furniture - shoddy quality (if any)
- Thomasville Furniture - bad everything
- Thomasville Furniture - bad customer service
- Thomasville Furniture - prejudice
- Thomasville - identity theft
- Thomasville - misrepresentation
- Thomasville Furniture - don't buy anything from them
- Thomasville/leather sectional - delivery and customer service