Theo Muran Model ManagamentTheo Muran Model event was very unprofessional

Last week I was entered into a Theo Muran Model event in Manhattan by my modeling school instructor. The head judge was Theo (or Theodore on his card) Muran who is a fashion photographer from LA and other stylists and some magazine editor. If you were picked the winner would receive representation by his agency. There were soooo many people, more than a hundred that each person had less than a few seconds to walk only once after waiting for many hours for Theo Muran who was late. This could have been organized better instead of us waiting for hours. We were given callback instructions for the next day as soon as we walked and everybody was so exhaused from standing and waiting the entire morning. My mother was very angry and did not allow me to attend the call backs the next day because she said he did not have any respect for me to show up over 3 hours late.