The Systems Depotproduct warranty work

M

Do not get involved with this distributor of low voltage equipment. They are just a bunch of dumb ### hill billies from up the sticks in NC that doesn't have the brains that god has given a goose if you ask me. Something is not clicking right in their heads or can they really afford just to run off its customers with any customer service issues. TSD just has some really missed up returns policy's when it come to helping out its customers. The customer are just hung out to dry if you purchase any product from The Systems Depot (TSD).

TSD expect a contractor just to repurchase any defective products and then they charge the customers to ship the product back to the manufacture for warranty work to be dome and then ship it back to us after its fixed? I thought we purchased a new product in the first place but I guess it was some B stock item that TSD had for on selves for a long time and they pawned it off on us so that was the proplem in the first place.

The TSD has some really missed up way of thinking and it is all only just self serving on that company's part. After the product manufacture fixed the original purchased item they shipped it back to us and we was charged twice for the product and the shipping charges to boot. It just double dipping and the TSD doesn't care to help anyone out. They was rude and they had a very filpped attitude. It seems like to me that everyone within that organization was just walking on egg shells and no one wanted to step up and do the right thing in helping out its customer. We did not need two peaces of product to begin with which I could not get anyone within these organization to understand that fact.

I will just move on and do business with a better run organization that has there act together as this company is very mixed up and in disarray so all Buyer Beware.

More The Systems Depot Complaints & Reviews

maskpeanut Oct 14, 2009

That's funny, You would be surprised what goes on under the TSD/Elk val.

Anyone that used to to work for Wade Moose would say that it is just a badge of oner just to have them as just a skid make on there resumes while looking at them in the rear view mirror.

Its just a revolving door at TSD/Elk/Spartdacraft as it always has been and it will always be that way as long as Wade Moose is pulling the pupit strings. I just fell sorry for the people that still have to put up with that POS. After all its just a JOB (just over broke) isn't it. If the area and the Job market around Hickory, NC wasn't so suppressed Wade couldn't keep anyone working for him. Wade does just intimidate his workers while his ruling from the top.

Wade its time for you to just go to Moorland and get out of the way but we know that your ego is to big for that to happen. Hey I seen where there is only nine Depot stores left and another big change at to top at Elk. Its just more of the same from the Hicks from Hicktown.

• Na
    nauti Dec 19, 2009

!! "Please check spelling (AND GRAMMAR) before submitting a comment." !! Comments are fitting from someone who calls folks "Hicks from Hicktown"

• Lo
    Lost1now Apr 03, 2010

Wade Moose is a dumb ### Red Neck who changes his mind every two secends. And yes they do not make any money. The company is barely afloat. Do not work for this company!!!

• Vo
    Voltman Aug 25, 2010

I worked for him once. I heard how bad he was and heard many people say he's nut's. Those comments are pretty corrrect. The amount of time I knew him allowed me to see he's not stupid, but he is pretty nuts. All of that is OK, he is rich. But the biggest thing I saw is he lies, makes up stuff, he operates like a criminal. I saw him plan to take advantage of people and customers. And he bragged about beating the IRS and insurance scams too.

Some people get treated fine and some don't. This is not that abnormal. But I did see dozens of people leave. And yet some stay. When says natsy things about women and people that really turned me off. He alos has some philosophies I don't believe in either. He thinks he smart becasue he got rich, that's his conclusion. I saw his books once for Elk and know he has spent large amounts of money and the company was still loosing money. But he has great engineers. He just can't manage.

When he donates to charity he does it for bragging rights.

I know his ex-wwife is a real red head in personal areas, he told us once in a meeting. But he used more desriptive words than I will ever write.

He may be the most evil man I ever met. That's why I walked out one day. He didn't do anything to me specifically, bu after listening to him rage and degrade people, it made me feel bad, and I felt like I needed a shower.

• Du
    DukeReigns Sep 22, 2010

Wade moose behaves the way he does because he has no board of directors to answer to. The way he operates is not only unethical buy immoral. He's a tyrant and mean spirited. He'll be held accountable when his days run out.

• De
    depothater Dec 09, 2010

Lets just say everything posted thus far is CORRECT. he is a MEAN, COLD HEARTED just plain EVIL person. Jay Stone the VP of sales is no better. He is a Wade JR, and I dont understand why anyone would choose to stay working for that place. Im glad I got out when I did!

• Lo
    lovethissite May 07, 2011

This site would have been great many many years ago before being employed by evil. Thank GOD literally for providing a way out.
    "Depothater" nailed it. EVERYTHING posted is right as rain.
    Anyone that still works for him is a Wade Jr. whether there are jobs out there or not. If you work for him you are just as evil as he. Doing the devils work.

• Ha
    Happily employed NC Jan 25, 2012

We often forget he gives people employment. He often hires people giving them the opportunity to do well. When they are not able to do the job he finds better qualified people. A sound business practice. Everyone has a story. When someone employees hundreds of workers sometimes people feel they get lost in the shuffle. He is a successful businessman who keeps food on the table and roofs over heads. So before your so quick to judge take a look at what you were doing wrong to get fired. Maybe your standard was just not up too snuff.

• Ih
    Ihaveethics Apr 18, 2012

Happily Employed--You obviously do not know what you are talking about--How many HR managers has Wade gone through, because they dared to tell him what he was doing was illegal. I know of 3 women in the Hickory office, 1-inside sales, 1-Marketing and 1-Accounting that Wade has slept with, as well as Jay Stone, who do not do a good job, but guess what they are still there. I know of another woman, who traveled for the company, whenever asked. She developed a heart virus, probably from traveling to areas where so many illegals cross the border sick. This girl almost died, No one from TSD even asked about her, but Wade had the HR person call her, on her cell, while she was in intensive care and told her not only would she not get paid, but Wade laid her off. Wade was afraid that she would file Workman's Comp. I heard after she died, from the heart damage the virus caused, he had the nerve to say, "At least now I don't have to worry about her suing me". I have sat in meeting with Wade and listen to him belittle everything and anything that was not White and Male. He has allowed men in the company to threaten female employees. I am proud to say, I work for a great company and a honest decent man, and I tell everyone I know in my town of Hickory, you are better off starving than working at TSD. Happily Employed--It sounds like to me that you have NO standards.

• So
    Somethingtosay Oct 18, 2012

Absolutely true... I was once told that I was an uneducated Mexican.. One I'm not a Mexican and Two I have several Degrees under my belt. The guy is a raving lunatic doesn't care what he says and what he does. He once showed us his latest invention which he thought it was mind boggling and he had the patent on it. Gym Socks with the company address written on the bottom. He wanted us to take off our shoes and show people the address when they asked... Awesome. Looney Bin anyone?

• Wh
    whitelivesmatter Nov 11, 2015

ihaveethics posted "I have sat in meeting with Wade and listen to him belittle everything and anything that was not White and Male", why do you bring race into it? I bet you have a poor me victim mentality don't you? better yet, you are a wetback with an attitude? you constantly look for a race issue don't you? you're as sick as he is