the social media peiopleaka Konnect Media & Associates

“Let’s say A, B and C have a strong relationship, and A has a problem with D, ” says Shore. “B & C didn’t have a problem with D, but out of loyalty to A they do now.”

• Ko
    KonnectM&A Jul 30, 2012

Who ever you are we at Konnect Media & Associates would like to inform you that you are far from the truth as you could be. We are a part of a larger company, yes, but we have not now or ever been associated with this other company that your slanderous comment is stating. We purposely operate in a very different way to other media companies so to avoid confusion like that, and to build trust with our clients. The comment you have made is not only untrue but completely absurd, as if we are to take your comment at merit it would mean we are owned by every media and advertising company in Manchester city center. Konnect Media & Associates has operated for 18 months and to date only has your small negative opinion on our services and standard, that should so you the high standard of satisfaction our clients have with us. We would thank you to be careful before you slander someone who does not deserve it. If you wish to know the actual truth of our history or would like to apologise for these remarks before our legal representation gets in touch with you, please call our offices and we would be happy to do so. Our office number is [protected]

Tom Faulkner Aug 03, 2012

Konnect Media & Associates may not be the notorious 'Net66' / 'The Social Media People.
    But like the website of The Social Media People used to be - it looks like Konnect's website doesn't comply with Companies Act in failing to make the proper disclosures.
    And I'd need a lot of convincing that the section/picture titled 'Our Staff in the Office' actually shows their staff.

Not crimes of the century - but along with the risible grammar and spelling displayed on the website, things like this aren't a good advert for any company.

Tom Faulkner Aug 03, 2012

If Konnect isn't linked to scammer Net66/The Social Media People - who is it linked to?

Konnect Media & Associates, Express Networks, 1 George Leigh Street, Manchester, M4 5DL
    Website: http://konnectmanda.weebly.com/index.html

Linked to:
    Global Ventures Corporation Ltd, 12 HILTON STREET, MANCHESTER, M1 1JF
    Company No. [protected]
    and:
    CL-Corp UK Ltd.11 FAIRHAVEN STREET, MANCHESTER, GREATER MANCHESTER, M12 5EE
    Company Registration No.: [protected]

There are scammers in Manchester. Several have tried to con me, and one (The Social Media People) was successful for a short while. But who knows, perhaps Konnect isn't one of them.
    I think I'd look elsewhere.

• Ko
    KonnectM&A Aug 10, 2012

Konnect Media & Associates is owned by Global Ventures Corporation LTD and the above address is our head office. As our director owes 4 companies and he works from that office as his head office. As for our website it is being updated this week and we thank you for bringing that to our attention, as said in our first comment, we are not like most companies as our MD has also been scammed by similar company's to Konnect so that is why we try to operate in a different way to the "norm". and again we try to accommodate our clients needs as best as we can, and if there is a complaint the MD likes to be informed and deal with it him self to make sure this business doesn't turn into one of the others out there. All we ask is that people don't tar us with the same brush as other companies unless they has a reason too and to this date we don't have any clients who would. Just the odd person like the opener of this comments page, who's misunderstandings and lack of knowledge of our company's layout has allowed them to jump to untrue conclusions. Which is Ok, as ever person is entitled to there opinion, how ever wrong that may be.

Tom Faulkner Aug 10, 2012

Konnect explains various points which is helpful.
    It may indeed be legitimate; and not a scammer linked to Net66. - Let's hope so.

Apparently the Director at Net66 is also keen to distance the companies, because he emailed me today to criticise me for implying that the companies are connected.
    It is typical of Net66 (and its 2 directors) to misunderstand and/or fail to comprehend, because anyone reading my posts above can see that I said the companies appeared not to be linked.

Certainly I have not criticised Konnect for being crooked. Yes - I poked fun at them because the many errors and shortcomings on the website were/are there for all to see. Surely a company operating in this field should be top-notch with their website design and presentation?
    I have regularly criticised Net66/The Social Media People - because they've earned it and thoroughly deserve it.

If Konnect needs to contact me they can find me easily enough but could use my mobile [protected].

• Ab
    Abc1231 Dec 17, 2012

Konnect, Media and Associates is a scam.

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices