Menu

The Local Detectives  -  Unethical behaviour

S
Author of the complaint
8:03 am

I was ordered an investigation and Robert Harris take this job.

Then I find out from Robert Harris that money ended and I should send him more and more.

Investigation was ended with zero results, it's mean that he even didn't start.

So this is a common scam.
I reported to the police and looks like changing his last name, I can see it from the last feedback about him.

Unfortunately, the police are too busy to solve such problems quickly because of the virus.

If I don't get justice - we will go down to "South Africa" level - deep in the jungle.

Update by Sasha Kodenkov
Sep 26, 2020 11:26 pm

Finnaly i get refund, and it was mistake from my side, did not provide all the details of the case. But Roberts make step to my side and I really appreciate it. Evryone may be wrong, but you need to be a good person to forgive mistakes.

Finally, we get a diplomatic solution, I'm sorry to write this because Robert acts like an honest man after conversation.

More The Local Detectives complaints & reviews

The Local Detectives - private investigation
2 comments
J
May 02, 2022 6:49 am

We have been threatened today by Robert Harris/Singer. He is apparently going to sue my sister and me because I placed a negative review on Trustpilot. In addition, he claims he will take a statement from the very person he was asked to find the new address for. Ethical? I think not! My stster was simply trying to find her 2.6 year old grandaughter, after the sudden death of her son. My sister and her son were the primary carers for the child, so it is understandable that she was stressed and heartbroken at losing her. The aggressive nature and abuse is extremely concerning.

T
Aug 28, 2020 8:08 am

This happened to me as well and MANY others it seems! He tries to make out he is a decent person but threatens his cu stomers with violence when they ask for their money back. SO many fake positive reviews on this person and his "company." Do some research... The Police in Essex have quite a file on this individual Robert Harris or Robert Singer whichever name he is currently using. They have just added my complaint to it. Trading Standards are also looking into him. If you have a complaint, report it to them AND the police.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

4 complaints