The Local DetectivesUnethical behaviour

S Apr 19, 2020

I was ordered an investigation and Robert Harris take this job.

Then I find out from Robert Harris that money ended and I should send him more and more.

Investigation was ended with zero results, it's mean that he even didn't start.

So this is a common scam.
I reported to the police and looks like changing his last name, I can see it from the last feedback about him.

The Local Detectives — private investigators

Unfortunately, the police are too busy to solve such problems quickly because of the virus.

If I don't get justice - we will go down to "South Africa" level - deep in the jungle.

RESOLVED

Finally, we get a diplomatic solution, I'm sorry to write this because Robert acts like an honest man after conversation.

• Updated by Sasha Kodenkov · Sep 26, 2020

Finnaly i get refund, and it was mistake from my side, did not provide all the details of the case. But Roberts make step to my side and I really appreciate it. Evryone may be wrong, but you need to be a good person to forgive mistakes.

• Ta
    Tanya H Aug 28, 2020

This happened to me as well and MANY others it seems! He tries to make out he is a decent person but threatens his cu stomers with violence when they ask for their money back. SO many fake positive reviews on this person and his "company." Do some research... The Police in Essex have quite a file on this individual Robert Harris or Robert Singer whichever name he is currently using. They have just added my complaint to it. Trading Standards are also looking into him. If you have a complaint, report it to them AND the police.