The Easy Yellow Pages, Inc.Didn't sign up for this and was chared 14.95 for 9mths

I look at my bill and this, The Easy Yellow Pages, Inc. had been charging me 14.95 since June 19, 2008. I called and asked what was this charge and who authorized them to charge me. They said that someone entered my phone number to claim a free laptop. I never entered my number for a free laptop and I know that nothing is free. Anyone can put your phone number in and they charge you and don't notify you of the charges. I asked for a refund for the months I was charged and the lady said no, but she will refund Jan. and Feb 2009 only and take me off the list. I want all my money back and something need to be done about this scam!!!

More The Easy Yellow Pages, Inc. Complaints & Reviews