The Coca-Cola Companysales representative james harrison

this guy James Harrison is new rep in the area, only came 2 times an He was not willing to do business with us, am ready to place an order for my business I told him and yesterday 7/25/18 he say he will remove the cooler from my business no matter what I do, he is the one who decide he said I never had a problem before until this new representative James Harrison show up I never deal or met with this guy and from the first time he stop in my business he wants to remove the equipment from my business .
PANADERIA LA ESTRELLA