Menu
Home Food Coca-Cola diet coke feisty cherry

Coca-Cola - diet coke feisty cherry

P
Author of the complaint
10:03 am
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

I bought a bottle of diet coke feisty cherry flavour from my local tesco. It didn't taste right at all. It gave both me and my partner burning sensations in our throat which lasted a while. We both agree that something needs to be done about this product as it could be dangerous to others.
Usually we give our children some cola which we will not be doing anymore..neither will we be purchasing it

Helpful? 0 0

More Coca-Cola complaints & reviews

Coca-Cola - my mobile number has won 500,000 british pound in coca cola 2013 draw in uk
Coca-Cola - winning a lottery
Coca-Cola - courtesy
Coca-Cola - quality of soda
3 comments
J
Aug 07, 2019 10:03 am

I bought an 8 pack of fiesty cherry diet coke, took 2 sips and my throat started immediately hurting. Feels very scratchy. This has never happened with normal diet coke. Is there some hidden ingredient they arent writing down causing this?

J
Aug 07, 2019 10:03 am

I just drank 2 sups of the fiesty cherry diet coke and my throat started hurting so I had to do some research and found this. I'm so mad.. I bought an 8 pack and now I csnt even get myself to drink any more of the can I opened... is this drink even safe to consume?

M
Jul 02, 2018 10:03 am

Glad I'm not alone, sorry. I had to post my own complaint. I'm curious why there haven't been any news stories about trips to the hospital for drinking something with unlabeled ingredients that turned out to be life threatening allergens.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

764 complaints