The Coca-Cola Companydiet coke feisty cherry

P

I bought a bottle of diet coke feisty cherry flavour from my local tesco. It didn't taste right at all. It gave both me and my partner burning sensations in our throat which lasted a while. We both agree that something needs to be done about this product as it could be dangerous to others.
Usually we give our children some cola which we will not be doing anymore..neither will we be purchasing it

• Ju
    Jules14 Aug 07, 2019

I bought an 8 pack of fiesty cherry diet coke, took 2 sips and my throat started immediately hurting. Feels very scratchy. This has never happened with normal diet coke. Is there some hidden ingredient they arent writing down causing this?

• Ju
    Jules14 Aug 07, 2019

I just drank 2 sups of the fiesty cherry diet coke and my throat started hurting so I had to do some research and found this. I'm so mad.. I bought an 8 pack and now I csnt even get myself to drink any more of the can I opened... is this drink even safe to consume??

• Mo
    mousegrrrl Jul 02, 2018

Glad I'm not alone, sorry. I had to post my own complaint. I'm curious why there haven't been any news stories about trips to the hospital for drinking something with unlabeled ingredients that turned out to be life threatening allergens.