Menu
Home Food & Beverages Coca-Cola delivery truck unsafe driving

Coca-Cola review: delivery truck unsafe driving

L
Author of the complaint
8:07 am EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Key Food entrance 73rd Ave. 8:30 am SEP21

Vehicle registration: New Jersey TTT-35G

Unsafe driving. Driver approached entrance to attempt a right turn at high rate of speed. Result: the driver stopped and blocked the entrance/exit from which I was turning left. This required me to reverse and then squeeze to the right to drive around the truck and exit.

The driver and accompanying occupant were expressionless and seemingly indifferent to the situation.

Please remind your driver to drive safely in residential neighborhoods and attempt to communicate when traffic situations arise- especially on a quiet Saturday morning when traffic is light. Thank you.

More Coca-Cola complaints & reviews

Coca-Cola - my mobile number has won 500,000 british pound in coca cola 2013 draw in uk
Coca-Cola - winning a lottery
Coca-Cola - courtesy
Coca-Cola - quality of soda
2 comments
M
Jun 09, 2022 9:52 am EDT

You had a driver this morning in Missouri at about 5 to 5:15 AM get up right behind me when I was exiting on to the highway and his brights were on and he was swerving as I exit onto the highway he couldn't wait until I got even all the way over. He gets in front of me and slows down, I come around after I get my speed up as I'm a heavy load 43000 pounds in the Box I tried to pass him because he slows down he is swerving from left lane to right lane and will not let me pass him all I got was his license plate I am telling you he doesn't need to drive a truck i should have called the police, a little bit closer to me he would have been in a wreck. Everything is on my dash cam.

View 0 more photos
N
Dec 08, 2021 8:37 am EST

Coca-cola trailer #3018 in Clarksville, TN almost drove on top of us on the 101st Parkway to get off on Fort Campbell Blvd. Driver not paying attention, then had the nerves to throw up hand gestures as we passed him. Your drivers need to pay attention before they kill innocent people.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

814 complaints