The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Teleperformance — chronic illness
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have a severe chronic illnesses. One day while at work my illness began to both me very Michu. I explained to one of the supervisors what was going on and she advised me that my health was most important and that if I needed to go home to just let her know. So I decided that I could not bare the pain (in my kidneys) any longer and decided to let the one supervisor know I was going to be leaving work to head to the hospital. On my way out, another supervisor or what they call "Sme" approached me and said "oh you're leaving? Is it your condition ? Well let your friend drive you to the hospital so you don't pee on yourself in the car." She began to laugh as if it were funny, and I upset because this was a serious matter and she thought it was ok to make a joke out of my chronic illness. Can someone help me go about this? There are people who can testify to her saying this, what more can be done?
More Teleperformance Complaints & Reviews
- Teleperformance (TPUSA & CallTech) - Unpaid Wages & Overtime Lawsuit Against Teleperformance
- Teleperformance - improper work site!
- Teleperformance or CallTech Communications - Teleperformance Class Action Lawsuit
- Teleperformance Usa - Teleperformance USA located in Ogden Utah is by far the worst place I ever worked in my life
- Teleperformance Usa - missing wages
- TelePerformance.com - employees salary related
- Teleperformance - service
- Teleperformance - recruitment and e.r.
- Teleperformance - Incompetence
- Teleperformance - schengen visa services