TeckskillsPoor service!

C

After reviewing other complaints I am very concerned about how Techskills in Indiana has been treating me. I had signed up for Medical Billing/Coding back in April 07 and after I learned more about the school and the courses I realized everything the person promised me was a lie. I immediately sent an email to the Campus Director to withdrawal from the program. I asked the Campus Director Steve Allen how my refund will be handled and my financial institution will be notified. He told me in the email that he would take care of it all for me. A month later I received a harassing phone call from the finance company telling me I owed them money. I let them know that Techskills has processed my withdrawal and said they should have it. I had to contact them for 2 months and no resolution. Not until I took it upon myself to call the corporate office to get a resolution did it happen. I had all my corresponding documentation of the withdrawal request so I believe they needed to cooperate because I was threatening legal action. I do not and will not even after a resolution from corporate recommend by any means this school what so ever!!!

• Si
    simplyrain Oct 12, 2008

Techskills studies has many errors, labs were incorrect and help was not certified or able to help except to goole the answer. When I complained I was flagged and then help was minimal.