Team NationalComplaints

S Review updated:

Team national is making people pay for deals and cashback that you can already find online at places like these free discount and cashback for shopping websites.

Get the same deals for free.

Big crumbs

And ebates

Team national seems to have found good deals and is charging a ridiculous amount of money for the convenience.
Team national is a mlm multi level marketing company that provides savings off the msrp in almost all cases you would be able to find the same discount from a printable internet coupon or by looking around. Team national scam is what the company should be called. Team national complaints are all over the internet. Team national website doesn't provide people with information because they know that that the only way that they will be able to make people sign up is to put people in the pressure situations in which they feel like they are helping out their family and friends. 800 dollars plus is a lot to help out family. When i search for information about them asking for a list of discounts i notice that it really doesn't tell you much. Every term that i've searched to know about the experience of other people by searching team national scam, team national complaints, team national pyramid scheme, team national review, team national mlm scam and have found that nobody seems happy with the company. The discounts that they provide aren't exlusive to being a member of team national.

Disgusted in Georgia Oct 08, 2008

Avoid this company. YOu can get discounts even without this company. I spent 2000 for nothing.

• Cr
    cribhead2 Mar 24, 2009

Having attended two presentations to join Team National, I can tell you that the only way you can make any money is by recruiting new members to plunk down their $795 or $2195 (depending on which plan you choose).

The video talks about how much people are saving, but they only use MSRP amounts as their basis for the savings. They say if you save a dollar a day you will recoup your membership fee. But every question I asked regarding savings they admitted I could probably find elsewhere.

I'm sticking with Big Crumbs http://home.bigcrumbs.com/clayc
    It's free, easy and works.

• Sh
    shelbina94 Jul 10, 2009

We have been with Team National for right at one year and are very pleased. I have received several commission checks from normal purchases, recently took bids on painting our house and then got a bid from a company involved with Team National and saved $1, 000 over the next lowest bid! Best of all, we are seeing that other people see the value and the opportunity that we see and are signing up to be part of our business. We are very excited to help them achieve their dreams as well as ours.

• Go
    go team national Sep 19, 2009

If you watch the video, then you know you have to work at it, just like any other job! I have been with them for 2 months and have found no hidden clauses, everything is out in the open. And the savings are great. I haven't found the same savings at a furniture store and we have been shopping for awhile for new furniture! It is like with anything else you have to work to make money! You know that you are supposed to recruit new members to make money(duh)!! I love this company!

chasetop Feb 08, 2010

Been apart of Team National since November 2009. Received my first progression check in my first month. Signed a friend of mine up and he was able to save $500 a month on home owners and health insurance! If you are not saving you are not looking and if you are not earning your not working...that's all there is to it.

• Te
    teamnational Mar 22, 2010

We have been with Team National Since June of 2009 and have saved big. We built a house and saved over $3, 000.00. We also have received several progression checks simply by sharing with others about our savings. I love this company and enjoy being a part of it. It might be for you and It might not but take time to see the presentation and decide for yourself.

JaneMG Feb 05, 2019

@teamnational You saved only $3, 000 when building a house?

• Tr
    Travis H. Mar 29, 2010

Team National is an incredible company with strong business sense and Godly morals. On the business sense side...they strive everyday to figure a way for its members to pay less. They are not into products (i.e. furniture, jewlery, cars, communications, etc.) which allows its members to buy these items at very low low prices.

On the Godly morals side...it is very important to me to see a company incorporate its morals into its standards and strategies. TN does just that. Their founder, Dick Loehr, always talked about God being first. They don't just talk this way, they actually live this way. From thier very lucrative, yet equitable way compensation program all the way down to the way its members save tons of money on things they're already spending money on everyday, this company is truly transparent, integrous, and worth everybody at least taking a look at a presentation.

The worse thing that will happen is you will save some money. The best thing that could happen is that your dreams will be inspired, you will be on your road to financial freedom, and you will be on your way to the lifestyle (which includes "time freedom") that you always dreamed about.

Time is gonna go by anyway so you might as well find an addt'l income stream (savings or earnings or both) and enjoy the time as it goes by.

Don't take my word for it, just listen to a presentation.

objective opinion Apr 03, 2010

Travis: Be careful. Have you ever heard of Affinity fraud? Look it up. I didn't realize TN was using those tactics as well! I attended a TN presentation with an open mind. Immediately I was put off by the deception, and rah-rah cult-like atmosphere! I did a lot of research and I also do financial analysis. The discounts you can get anywhere else such as Bigcrumbs.com, so THAT has NO VALUE whatsoever! So, what is your $2100 paying for? There is no product and no viable service being provided! It's simply deceiving more people to join a club with huge fees that offers nothing tangible or intangible of value! This IS a pyramid scheme if I ever saw one! You can make $$$ if you are a very deceptive SALES person, who could sell ice to an Eskimo or fire to the Devil! Can you live with that? Simple mathematics ... an equation must balance, and the ONLY way those higher in the pyramid make $$$ is because MANY others in the downlines lose their "membership investment $$$ to an equal degree! Again, there is NO product or service of value that you cannot get for free!

objective opinion Apr 03, 2010

I attended a TN presentation with an open mind. Immediately I was put off by the deception, and rah-rah cult-like atmosphere! I have also heard some members are using Affinity fraud tactics as well! I did a lot of research and I also do financial analysis. The discounts you can get anywhere else such as Bigcrumbs.com, so THAT has NO VALUE whatsoever! So, what is your $2100 paying for? There is no product and no viable service being provided! It's simply deceiving more people to join a club with huge fees that offers nothing tangible or intangible of value! This IS a pyramid scheme if I ever saw one! You can make $$$ if you are a very deceptive SALES person, who could sell ice to an Eskimo or fire to the Devil! Can you live with that? Simple mathematics ... an equation must balance, and the ONLY way those higher in the pyramid make $$$ is because MANY others in the downlines lose their "membership investment $$$ to an equal degree! Again, there is NO product or service of value that you cannot get for free!

MattPoma Apr 09, 2010

Those people that complain about TN are Lazy and just want a handout anyway. TN is putting Hope, Savings, and Income infront of you. And it all makes sense and works. Wake Up!

JaneMG Feb 05, 2019

@MattPoma I am not lazy at all. I don't want a handout. I am very careful how I spend my money though.

• Eu
    Euphrates Apr 12, 2010

I have been approached about TN. I was approached 3 years ago and did not. I am really on the fence about this. I am a Christian and there are 2 other Platinum (highest bracket) members in my small little rural community who are Christians. These people were chicken farmers and now they make hundreds of thousands of dollars per year. These are good people and I just wonder if they know what they're doing.

My thing is I need to see numbers. I need to see the savings that TN can get and then see if I can get my own. If I can't then I have a substantial product to offer people. If I can, then I am asking people to pay for an intangible good that they can get on their own. I personally, nothing against any one who disagrees, can not live with that. To me this is the reason the dollar has no value anymore. Too many people paying for intangible goods that provide nothing. It just seems a little unethical if that is the case. Does anyone know if this company has a money back guarantee?

Just wondering about all this.

• Bu
    bugg42 Feb 15, 2018

@Euphrates I will say this I have already saved my membership with installing a new septic system and rebates and insurance in just 3 months

• Ro
    rodney tames May 14, 2018

@bugg42 No you haven't. Tram National is a scuzzy MLM selling an old warhorse of a buyers club. There are literally NO real world savings. Most of the "discounts" can be found anywhere and usually at a better cost. Plus they advertise affiliations with large companies. This is only run of the mill affiliate marketing, you can do this directly with these large company. No need for TN. AVOID.

• T2
    T24 Apr 14, 2010

<Objective Opinion> Wow! Are you nuts or what???

objective opinion Apr 18, 2010

<T24> Thank you very much for proving my point of TN with your short, pointless statement!!! :-) I have researched TN and supported my opinions in my post with sound, educated reasoning! You're post shows the arrogance and attitude that many TN members possess! You say "I saved this much $$$ or made $$$ by signing more people up". But none of it is supported with facts! It is all a deceptive sales pitch to support the runaway train that will crash! The savings CAN be found anywhere else, period! Let's put it this way ... The first pitch I was given that you can joing for just $30.00/month! Being in finance and having analyzed financial statements, my 1st questions was, "How can people in the upline make the $$$ they say you can make up-front selling memberships, if they only take in $30/month per downline member??? The math didn't work!!! Then I find out it's a $795 up-front fee (which they really didn't seem to push), but moreso the $2195 "lifetime" fee! Then it made sense! That's the ONLY way TN stays in business. They take you're money up front to pay the upline for selling a non-viable service!! If it was such a great service ... why not collect the $30 monthly through ACH withdrawals? If the savings are so great, people would not want to cancel, right??? That would not work! TN has to take you're money up-front! The ONLY way TN members make $$$ is by the decepetion of signing so many people up who lose their money! Unless you are a great sales person who has no conscience, avoid TN at all costs!

chicou Mar 16, 2018

@objective opinion I am sorry you are having a hard time with this company. I am not sure what facts you are researching. However, I am not trying to be arrogant or know more than anyone. I am a math teacher and a minister. Integrity is what I live by. My hope is that you would research the facts from actual TN members. Their facts are in their receipts. Also, if you really did your research (which you can do by calling the TN headquarter in Florida) you will find nothing but integrity in every aspect of network marketing.

Johnnie Positive Apr 19, 2010

Team National is an extremely simple program, all the companies that offer discounts are grouped into one location, allowing all to benefit. Who wants to search the entire World Wide Web whenever you want to purchase with a large discount. Team National offers all local companies an opportunity to join and offer their community a discount. This helps both the consumer and merchant. Anyone can join, save on major purchases, save much more than they ever spent on membership and never say a word to any other person. Also, the membership allows all of a members chidren, grand children the same highway to lifetime discounts without having to spend a dime on membership. When a company joins, they can allow up to 5 employees to shop and save without any membership cost. I could list several more benefits that members and their extended family has. Please consider all before making a terrible and negative decision about a company that is simply offering a service that allows others to benefit at whatever level of prosperity they choose. Team National has helped others for over 13 years, if this was a pyramid or unethical company they would have perished long ago. In the future please distinguise between a bad product or something you simply don't care to do. Most people attack things they don't like or don't truly understand. Johnnie

Justin kels4 Dec 04, 2016

@Johnnie Positive If the membership was worth more than the cost u could sell it on ebay. People only pay the 2100 because it's for their "spot" on the mlm pyramid. Everyone is sold the dream of financial independence through direct sales but the truth is 90% of people fail in these ventures. 90% failure is not a "great opportunity" and you have to be a good con artist to convince people otherwise. That's why 90% of people fail. Not everyone is cut out to be a good con artist but kudos to those that are.

chicou Mar 16, 2018

@Justin kels4 Not sure where you got 90%. Maybe that seemed like a good number for you. My experience with Team National has been on on integrity. They include all of their numbers on their website. Savings are there--but you have to use the membership. Network marketing is not for everyone. However, I am pretty sure that your job is a pyramid--there is a main boss, who has associates that answer to him/her. Then there are the supervisors who delegate and oversee the team leaders; which of course, train and monitor the workabees on the ground floor. Sounds like a pyramid. Oh yeah, then then there is the thing where we have a family where parents are at the top of the pyramid and train and support and nurture the children at the bottom--who in turn are only superior to the pets as far as the pyramid goes. I am positive that you have not done your research. That's okay. I have. And I have savings every month that are above and beyond what you find on other discount websites. Have fun shopping. It's okay. My savings look every better when people like you are paying retail. You might want to take another look at how Team National works. Just saying.

• Bi
    BirdDawgFan Sep 06, 2010

Complaint above ^^

OK, I'm guessing your sitting on the couch and waiting for your 2k to turn around and make your 1500 progession check come next week?? Don't blame anyone or company because your too lazy to get out and work the business. This is a proven system and with any MLM - Networking..business' you must go out and recruit. Team National is not a scam!! How much money can you make with "bigcrumbs"? This business is for people who WANT it, you and the others on here that are bashing this Company are LAZY! This Membership fee renews itself by simply keeping a website up and running! (75/yr) With the lifetime membership it will allow even your children to get involved for FREE! They can build a business and it only helps whom--YOU. Show me a company that can get you paid by 6 different ways, no products to sell, (unless you wanted to..), no monthly "required" purchases, No quotas, work at your own pace, Time = Money!, Spend No Time get NO money. Some people say TN is a "pyrimid scheme", well it looks like one, but "I" can make more money than some of the people above me!! Can you say that in most business' in the world today? I can easily see where a normal person can make the investment back in a short period of time when saving 50 to 150 a month on things your buying anyway!! Go ahead and include - If you enroll 8 people you would make your first check of 1, 500!! (A comma check!) That is not including IF your 8 people started working this as hard as you did. YES you have to find people to buy into the 795/2195 but I see ZERO cons here! Good Luck TN workers!! Coop from GA

Justin kels4 Dec 04, 2016

@BirdDawgFan How is a 90% failure rate "lazy". The failure is in the business model. Confidence games are the same as a Ponzi. It only works if everyone stays "conned" and keeps conning others. The proof is that the business could not self sustain on the market value of its over priced product. If TN stopped selling people on the financial freedom MLM dream they would not stay in business on product sales alone. That is the very definition of a confidence game. We will just call it a con game for short and the people that play we can call con artists.

objective opinion Oct 10, 2010

BirdDog ... You refer to the TN membership as a "business". Yet, TN Reps DO NOT market it to people as a business! Their top priority is to "sign-up" as many people as possible to build a downline, and most of those people ARE NOT business people and do not know what their getting into! I've researched TN thoroughly and attended two presentations and was turned off by the rah-rah sales tactics and deception when I asked straight forward questions! Yes, there are sales people out their without a conscience who have a knack for selling anyhting to anybody at anyone's expense. They market the huge savings, yet you can find those same savings in many others places without forking over $2195. With so-called everyday purchases, you save NOTHING! I've found you can save some $$ with mutiple big-ticket items, so if you need to furnish a new house & buy two cars, you might recoup your membership fee. Funny thing is, my brother-in-law joined and was all gung-ho about TN and certainly NOT lazy, as you put it! He spent a lot of time, away from family, w/presentations, but has made NO income, and saved very little. He wanted to buy a new car. Most models are not available though TN Dealers. The nearest GM Dealer through TN ... over 2000 miles away! He found the little bit a savings was not worth it, and saved more working out a deal with a local dealer. Your assumption that people who don't make $$$ in TN are "LAZY", just shows the arrogance of many TN members.

SANDRAJTUTTLE Nov 21, 2010

I have been a team national member for a year now. It's great! They teach you how to "fake it till you make it". They also teach you how to lie, and to scam everyone. So what if i am a lier, and all the team national people are liers we are all wealthy. It's all about the money! You all just buy into team national like i did. Lie to everyone, you will make money. "do not come into this business being honest, you will never make money". You have to learn to lie, and scam everyone and you will get rich. I'v lied to so many people and i now make over 1 million dollars a year. Come on, you can lie it's all right as long as you have a good team national member helping you. What'cha got to lose. Nothing!! Do it!! I'v never gotten caught.

• Ba
    BA Bear Dec 14, 2016

@SANDRAJTUTTLE This is the same mindset that drug dealers use, the only difference is, that they make more money in less time.

chicou Mar 16, 2018

@BA Bear Glad I am not in Sandra's team. Our team practices the ethics taught by Team National. Integrity is about reproach. I am not sure what you have to lie about Sandra to get people in just so you can make a million dollars. I just know you reap what you sow.

• Ga
    Gaitedmules Jan 04, 2011

I went to a meeting and have listened to the negative and positive comments. I know that no one has ever made a buck doing nothing (except maybe if your Kim Kardashian). So, obviously it takes work. There seems to be two levels to this company, those who buy in for the daily savings and those who buy in to promote the company and profit by doing so. To be a true pyramid those above you would have to always make more than you do, this doesn't happen all the time with this company. Those who buy in for the savings really can't be compared to other online discounts because you don't receive commission checks back from Kohl's by using other discounts or coupons. I think the negative comments come more from those who bit off more than they could chew. The $$$ amounts of the top sales were like bait for those of us who have no sales ability and no desire to sell but bought in to the $2195 level. If you don't like sales you shouldn't commit to the sales part of the company, stick to the personal savings and networking for services. I personally am drawn to the company for the co-op type of networking for services and advertising for my own business. Just my thoughts...

Diana Hendrix Jul 31, 2019

@Gaitedmules Don’t you have to buy into the $2195 to have the opportunity to advertise your company?

• Te
    teamgal Jan 19, 2011

I have been involved a little over a year. While I havent been doing a lot of work, I did get one progression check (1500.00), I bought a 1000 applicance for 650.00, I got a 600.00 cell phone for 40 bucks (and then received a 35.00 commission check back). I got a mattress for a friend (cheapest she could find was 800.00, we got it through TN for a little over 400.00). I could go on...but I won't. Basically what I am saying is that the 2100.00 ONE TIME, LIFETIME membership has more than paid for itself and I will never have to invest another penny. If I wanted to, I could go out and make money promoting this to others, and I may decide to do just that. I have several friends who are involved and they are making BIG money because they are WORKING!!! The key here is like anything else, you HAVE to work. But if you work I can assure you that you will make good money.

Justin kels4 Dec 04, 2016

@teamgal You have to work to get those discounts. Itso not like you just walk into a business flash your TN card and boom u save $ on everything. In a depressed economy anyone with the slightest amount of negating skills can get savings like u noted with no membership. The membership is obviously overpriced otherwise freaking everyone would buy one in the digital instant feedback marketplace of 2016. There would be a smartphone ap to instantly purchase it. TN I'm sure has a failure rate of around 90% like any mlm where 90% of people make nothing or lose money. If you went to work one day and your boss said he would make you rich if you convinced 90% of your coworkers to lose money on an overpriced product would you do it? Even if u would u kno something is not right about it.

• We
    weene Apr 20, 2011

What a scam We got into it & regret it now...Talk about hidden costs
    It's totally a pyramid scheme

chicou Mar 16, 2018

@weene all the costs are on your application up front. and by the way, research your pyramid scheme.

• Ro
    roycenator Apr 22, 2011

I have a family member who just bought in to team national for $2000 and just by buying her suv through them she saved almost 4000 I want to know more about all this

• Er
    eric b. p Apr 28, 2011

I am very pleased with team national. The discounts are real as we have saved over $3000 on furniture, printers, and toner. The discounts are real, therefore I can recommend it.. anyone I recommend It to who is not fully satisfied, I Wii refund their $.

• Da
    daybyday3 May 11, 2011

We purchased a two year membership 3 months ago. To date we have saved more then half of that membership fee. We purchased Verizon cell phones. Verizon, with a contract wanted $99.99 per phone and a $25.00 activation fee per phone. We then checked to see what our Team National membership would do for us. $0. cost per phone with the same contract, no activation fee, and then we received a commission check for $50.00. I did not have insurance that covered my prescriptions. I am now paying $61.00 per month for Garbapentin that use to cost me, before we signed up for Team National, $134.00 a month. Are these comments tangible enough? I can supply more specifics of our cost savings if you like. Team National has been featured three time in Success Magazine, it is a member of Dunn and Bradstreet, Chamber of Commerce, and their rating with the BBB is A+. We will be converting to a premium (life time) membership at the end of our two year membership. FYI, a premium membership will cover you, your parents, your children and your grandchildren. I don't know where the negative comments are coming from. It is not a pyramid scheme, and the benefits of membership are real.

• Em
    emattjordan Jun 07, 2011

This is an honest company, but every company has dishonest reps. I'm seeing where people say they did research, but I don't believe that. I've been a part of Team National for 3 years and have witnessed and experienced substantial savings.

There will always be some deals that can be found elsewhere online, but that is a fact with any company.

One fact that no one can discredit is the Team National Business Exchange. This is where businesses have signed up with Team National and offer discounts to other members. I got $5, 000 off a car through the Business Exchange.

I'm sure someone will try to rival my statements with some BS about how anyone could have gotten that discount, but that just demonstrates how closed-minded some people can be. I don't care if you sign up, and I promise no one else on here cares, but don't bash our company.

• Jd
    jdee Jul 06, 2011

Many uninformed people speak of "pyramid" as though it is something evil. Henry Ford built a car and sold it. That concept caught on and thru the pyramid of factories, dealerships, and people buying the cars, it has become one of the worlds largest discounts if you businesses. The Pyramid is the strongest structure know to man, and it's use in business is well documented. It is perhaps the only business model that has withstood the test of time.

While you can sometime find equal discounts by laboring thru the internet, Team National consolidates your search and makes on-line shopping extememly easy. Saving me time is saving me money. Their Factory Direct is truly that. We saved $989.00 on our flooring.

Our life time membership of $2195. has been recouped several times over, and we are not embarrased at all to share this idea with family and friends who shop in many of the same places we shop, and Team National makes internet shopping much easier for our family. Plus, you can get rewarded for referring a friend to Team National.

Most of the people who complain about Team Nation have purchased a membership and expected someone else to do all the work for them. They loose in most other things the do also. Just remember, the only way for some people to make their candle shine bright is to blow someone elses out.

When companies like Sears, Home Depot, Target, Bass Pro, Cabelas, Wells Fargo Bank, to name a few, associate themselves with Team National, there is not much more due diligence I need to do. Last I checked, most companies like the one mentioned above, have a room full of lawyers to help them make business associated decisions. I you find something they collectively have missed about Team National, and why it should not be considered a leader in the Direct Selling industry, get back with me. I wouldn't waste much time...

• Lu
    lucky1876 Jan 18, 2012

I'm sure you did get a discount on your car purchase, i got a $4, 000 discount of my new honda and i did not get it thru this "honest" company. You say you have been with the company for 3 years and that it's a great company. Like you say every company has disnonest reps and from your comments there are also rude ones. Having an opinion about this company based on a personal experience is not bashing the company the company is doing that to it self by having dishonest and rude reps. If as you say " idont' care if you sign up" and " no one else on here cares" then why should any one being approached consider joining a company full od dishonest, rude people who dont care about those looking into the company they might invest into. You shoud really think twice before making your statements. You just did a really good job at making this company sound worst than it already did. Good luck to all who consider joining this company.

• Ki
    KimHD Feb 21, 2012

My name is Kim D. I have been introduced to TN by my best friend. When he first told me about TN I thought the same as most people. This is a scheme that will come to a bunch of nothing. I took the time to examine TN and realized that there are similar things between TN and team concepts. The only way a team is successful is when the team is working together to reach their ultimate goal. You will find this same concept in many cultures, ie., the Mormans, the Jewish community, the Espanics, the
    Germans, the Irish, etc. What these cultures have in common is they work toward reaching success by spending their money with each other within their own communities. These communities work as a team to reach success. I see TN using the same concept through the membership fee which promotes success for all members. The businesses involved offer not only discounts to members, but members will receive commissions on what they buy at a discount. It seems to me that a true home business can be created through TN which can give all members the good life. With gas reaching $5.00 per gallon and we as a country are facing an economy that can only rebound if we make it rebound ourselves. Through TN I see the oportunity as a country to save money while growing the economy and working as a team to help each other be successful and live the good life. Am I a dreamer or do I see making the 2200 investment an investment in helping turn the economy around. After all, we must work together as a team to get our economy headed in the right direction.

• Ki
    KimHD Feb 25, 2012

My name is Kim D. I have been introduced to TN by my best friend. When he first told me about TN I thought the same as most people. This is a scheme that will come to a bunch of nothing. I took the time to examine TN and realized that there are similar things between TN and team concepts. The only way a team is successful is when the team is working together to reach their common goal of being successful. You will find this same concept in many cultures, ie., the Mormans, the Jewish community, the Espanics, the Germans, the Irish, the Italians, etc. What these cultures have in common is they work toward reaching success by investing their money and time with each other and their own communities. These communities work as a team to grow as a people. I see TN using the same concept to help anyone help themselves become successful. I believe that as Americans we owe it to ourselves to strenghten our economy and not wait for the government to come up with the answer. I have heard all my life that I can be part of the problem or part of the solution. I choose to be part of the solution which excites me. I see creating my own business with TN is the way to go. Investing $2195 to start a business with a team concept that incorporates saving enough money to recoup my investment makes sense. This a win situation. Also, being able to make money by helping others start their business is icing on the cake. This makes it a win-win situation. We as a people either live life as a spectator or a player. Which are you? Through TN I see the oportunity as a country to save money while growing the economy and working as a team to help each other be successful and live the good life. Am I a dreamer or do I see the American Dream being reached by each of us helping each other live the good life which effects the economy first hand. As Americans it is our duty to help each other be successful.

• La
    Larrys1977 Apr 28, 2012

All I have to say to this complaint is obviously the person who wrote it only thinks with a narrow mind, can't think outside the box, and obviously didn't have a resourceful enough mind to be successful. Bigcrumbs.com?????lol is a joke. Ok so i have a house i need to roof and the cheapest bundle of shingles i could find at any local hardware store is 24 dollars per bundle and by the time I buy all my supplies it will cost me 5, 000 dollars which is a lot of money for me. Now lets see I can buy a 2 year membership at team national for about 800 dollars and go through my Bign market place to buy my supplies and even if the supplies still cost me 5, 000 dollars I get a percent cash back of almost 500 dollars buying it from that same hardware store and i don't pay any shipping and can take my order number from the purchase i made through my Team National business down to the store and pick up my supplies without waiting for them to be shipped...5 hundred dollars is over half what i spent on the membership already and i still got 24 months left to save more than i spent ? Bigcrumbs.com won't do that for me. And that was only one example of many others just like it. Not only do i get discounts and commissions back on local stores but also on services like lawn services, tree service, construction services, realty services and so on and so on. can i contact Big crumbs.com to find a construction company to come fix the leak in my roof at a discounted rate ? Or can i contact Bigcrumbs to come do some light maintenance and plumbing on my house so i can sell it ? how about siding ? No I didn't think so ! So My question is WHY are you writing a bad complaint about a company you really obviously know nothing about ? Nothing Better to do ? And WHY on God's green earth do ppl keep talking about pyramid schemes ? Just because it is a member based program that the more members it has the more it thrives doesn't make it a scheme. Can someone look up the definition of a scheme for me ? If it's members get back the commisions they say you will and if they pay you the money they say they will if you hit certain goals then it's not a scheme. Corporate American Is a Pyramid Scheme...Atleast with Team National Our Prsident and CEO will come down off of her perch and over look all her members and ask every single one of them, "What can i do to help you grow, How can I help you succeed?, " You won't ever see the president of our country do that with honesty in his heart.I mean really, It takes a real close minded person not to see the possibilities with Team National without judging them based on passed bad experiences with other network marketing companies. And that all I have to say about that. lol

• Le
    Lester The Cat May 30, 2012

So, if this is so fabulous, why are the participants (Companies) not disclosed until you have purchased a membership. I make purchases based on quality as well as knowledge regardingthe company or business I am dealing with. I wouldn't dare join something without knowing the details of thier services. Can anyone give me a legitimate answer to all this?

• Mm
    MMichael Jun 13, 2012

Hi lester the cat. I'm Michael. Just going through this forum so that I can share my experience because I just bought a lifetime membership for the savings alone. Here are some examples of where to save: Walmart, Kmart, Samsclub, Staples, Verizon, T-Mobile, HomeDepot, Lowes, MacMall.com, CarrotInk.com, Restaraunts.com(I may have misspelled that), Discover(I'm getting mine this week with $90 credited just for signing up no annual fee, 0% balance transfer fee on balances transferred to the card including 0% APR for 15 months on those balances), JoanneFabrics(I think that is the official name), and the list just goes on. If I got this for my wife before she got pregnant two years ago we could have saved $780 on Juice Plus a prenatal vitamin/supplement for the 9/10 months she took it. Yes the label is changed from the Juice Plus for sale to the public to another label only for Team National members, but it is made by the same company. What peeked my interest in the company was the amount of savings that can be taken advantage of, and the savings potential on all kinds of products grows significantly every year. I just renovated a property that I inherited and spent a whole lot of money that I could have saved on. The idea is if you are going to go spend money at the places above (and those are just a few by the way because I am STILL finiding awesome deals the more I look in my member website) then why not pay the fee to try it out. As a matter of fact I think you can buy the smaller package to just save for a couple of years, and if you decide to buy the lifetime membership before your limited membership expires the money you spent on the limited membership will be applied to the cost of the lifetime one and you just pay the difference. I think that everyone should at least do some research on the company, ask questions, ask questions, and again ask questions because that is what I did. As a matter of fact I interrupted the sales pitch to get down to the nitty gritty, and after about an hour of searching on the site I was sold. The savings alone is worth it, and the referral program to get paid to get more members in is strictly optional. Anyway, that's all I got for you, but I was VERY skeptical. I actually practiced my no speech with my wife before seeing the presentation, and I WAS CONVINCED!!! Anyhow, I gotta go, and again you should continue to scrutinize as I did until you finally realize that you are missing out on some awesome savings potential.

JaneMG Feb 05, 2019

@MMichael Can you tell me if there is a month fee charged, after you pay your $795 or $2195? Also, if you are only using it as a buying program (and not selling the program to anyone else), is there any situation where your savings (or discount or commission) is treated as income and you have to pay income tax on it?

Diana Hendrix Jul 31, 2019

@MMichael So you can buy your non perishables from Walmart and you will save?

Charliehorse88 Jul 17, 2012

Well here's the deal. Long story short...a smart person would do the research and watch the presentation and find facts...after you find your facts see if it can help you if so why not do it right? You don't buy a car before you test drive it unless you have a big G on your forehead for gullible...do the logical thing and find out how it can benefit you first. That's with anything you do. I'm a member but I don't have to persuade you to know it helps me. Good luck and God bless

Charliehorse88 Jul 17, 2012

Here is one more thing to think about for people that say its way to much money to spend on a membership that I may or may not use...well I think paying high taxes and spending thousands of dollars on sports cars is crazy myself. But if that's what you want is it worth it to you? Of course taxes we cant do anything about but cars? To me tn is worth paying the money because not only will I make it back in savings but commissions as well. Why do people buy expensive toys like sports cars knowing they depreciate in value as soon as you drive it off the lot? Tn doesnt do that... It's just the opposite. It will only add to your wallet and is smart business move. Working as a team only keeps the process flowing smoothly. That's why it's called tn. How hard is it to be sitting down with someone and ask them for a few minutes of their time? All they can say is no.

Charliehorse88 Jul 17, 2012

Also let's say you make enough off tn you quit your job and let's just say eventually it stops rolling in...well if you were like anyone else you would have been smart and invested that money and or saved some of it back if something like that were to happen. That's what we do anyways when we retire if we even get to. We have 401s and retirement. Invest and that's what backs us until we depart this world. So ultimately what Im saying is you would have saved enough back to live off of just like you would do when you retire. So even if something happens save sone money back to fall back on. Now days its harder to retire. This would be a great extra income that seems to be growing every day.

• Bu
    busyTNmom Jul 26, 2012

I have been with TN for just a few months, we haven't made anything simply because we haven't had time.to work at it. Sons wedding, my surgery, jobs, etc. It takes time up front to get it going and our friend base is not very big. I want to know how to cancel my 2-ye membership. Major kudos.to the friend that signed us up. They are doing extremely well and they love it, however, we are just way too busy to commit & don't wish to continue. Any hints on how to cancel? I have already refused the automatic deductionsfrom my checking account. (We can't afford the deductions if we aren't going to work at it). No one to blame at all...its.just we do not have time...please help!! Thanks!

joan H Oct 12, 2012

I know for having so much money, that company only pays their VPs and their "heavy hitter" members the money...everyone else gets paid squat. And a friend was fired for no reason..but they go on about "helping"..doesn't seem like help to me. :(

• El
    elizabeth J. Nov 13, 2012

Joan H, I heard the same thing about that company! They have mostly kids basically in their 20's who work there because they aren't worried about health insurance and 401(k) - - what company doesn't offer health insurance and 401?! That's absurd. And they give those that are already making the money (at the top of the pyramid) more money and call it "profit sharing" but the employess get a $40 gas card..really?? They should be ashamed of themselves.. firing someone for no reason ?? That person should contact the department of labor!

• Pm
    PMA2012 Nov 30, 2012

More than ever with all the Internet deals it's hard to justify the cost. It use to be better but I think the economy is not helping... with all the groupon and other deals and even furniture deals not sure I would buy it now... I have saved a lot over the years but it's hard to sell something that is 795.00 or 2195 when people are struggling to put food on their tables.

• Cr
    Craig from Louisiana Jan 14, 2013

We have saved over TEN times what our membership cost since we joined in July 2009. My wife and I have been multiple "traditional business" owners for over 25 years and have never been associated with a Direct Selling company prior to TN. We can honestly say that joining TN has been the very best business decision we have EVER made.

Real. Honest. Integrity. Solid. Values. Customer Focused are just a few words that come to mind when I think of TN.

• I dispise apathy Jan 14, 2013

So... let me get this straight. Everyone who has praised TN has contributed only 1 post on complaints board, with KimHD posting twice, both a copy and paste of the same post. Looks like the most blatant sales pitch I have seen on this website. Having done some research and spoke to a few people who have actually dealt with TN... bottom line is AVOID AT ALL COST. Just another typical pyramid scheme with false promises and a few rich guys calling the shots.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices