Menu
Home Motorcycles & Scooters Team National / Bign.com Complaints
Author of the complaint
4:25 am
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Team national is making people pay for deals and cashback that you can already find online at places like these free discount and cashback for shopping websites.

Get the same deals for free.

Big crumbs

And ebates

Team national seems to have found good deals and is charging a ridiculous amount of money for the convenience.
Team national is a mlm multi level marketing company that provides savings off the msrp in almost all cases you would be able to find the same discount from a printable internet coupon or by looking around. Team national scam is what the company should be called. Team national complaints are all over the internet. Team national website doesn't provide people with information because they know that that the only way that they will be able to make people sign up is to put people in the pressure situations in which they feel like they are helping out their family and friends. 800 dollars plus is a lot to help out family. When i search for information about them asking for a list of discounts i notice that it really doesn't tell you much. Every term that i've searched to know about the experience of other people by searching team national scam, team national complaints, team national pyramid scheme, team national review, team national mlm scam and have found that nobody seems happy with the company. The discounts that they provide aren't exlusive to being a member of team national.

Helpful? 0 0
179 comments
P
Nov 08, 2018 4:25 am

I was involved for three years and bought into their "people helping people" BS. I made checks. The fact is that if you work hard (and I did), they will work only on their other leg out of greed so your upline can get checks while you do all the work...I decided to start selling another product totally unrelated (a health product that is phenomenal and does what it promises). I intended to continue using my membership to save pennies here or there (these discounts can all be found for free on the internet if you look very hard) and the second the fat cats worried that they were losing my "points" that I was producing, they had the lovely Christian folks at the home office start sending me certified letters threatening to SUE me. Said that I had signed on with them and had a 3 year non compete. I signed no such statement. As an additional insult, they started sending those same threatening letters (and eventually emails) to my daughter in college! WHO DOES THAT? Please stay far away from these people...

L
Sep 28, 2018 4:25 am

Wow! So glad for the opportunity to air mt grievance against Team National! In 2007 I "invested $2195.oo (on my Visa) in TN. BAD choice. I constantly tried to recruit/sign up people to join in the "pyramid" with NO success. Gave several presentations with no luck. I never got a dime out of my investment. I have literally begged for a reimbursement on my credit card. TN turned a deaf ear. Now I am in dire straits needing available funds on my credit card because of some unexpected emergency dental surgery. If antone knows of a way I could fix this problem please let me know. The person with TN who got me in the program is Alan Smith from Augusta GA. Thanks. I am Ladelle Cauthen Kuglar ([email protected]).

L
Sep 27, 2018 4:25 am

The funniest part about all of these comments is that the saving membership is separate from the business opportunity. If you don't want to buy a member and only refer it then you can pay $55 and do it. This is actually cheaper than most direct sales companies when you are required to purchase their product to refer it. I myself do both and am very happy with Team National.

B
Jan 18, 2018 4:25 am

I am not a Team National Member but I can assure you that it is hard to say that their program is scam. Are Sam's Clubs memberships scams? I know people that have had their Sam's Club business memberships for well over a decade, and they have spent upwards of $1200 on their memberships. Where TN seems to differ themselves is with their Business Exchange. I've been told for about a $100 bucks a year, you can get your business on their exchange where you can offer a discount on products and services, 5-10%. They have excellent services for business including very low merchant services rates. I would say, that TN may not be for everyone, but if you are a business owner there can be some benefit there. I have not committed to their business because I am not looking to build another business at this time, and I am investing my funds back into my immediate business. There may came a time when some of my focus can be diverted.

Mar 31, 2018 4:25 am

You are not a member of Team National, yet come on a complaints site and make a one time comment defending Team National. You sir, are a liar.

Mar 31, 2018 4:25 am

There is no savings to be had from Team National. It is a notorious MLM. The cost is way to high for the pittance of savings. I have family members that got sucked into this and own their own business. They regret every nickle invested in this. AVOID. Old warhorse of a buyers club.

P
Aug 22, 2017 4:25 am

I joined and made a few checks with hundreds and hundreds of hours of work. The "people helping people" thing was a scam - I did it all myself. Not one of my upline ever placed one single person under me. I was even told that MANY people were making hundreds of thousands a year and quite a few folks were making millions. Total lies. Some of their top money earners are making $30-$40k per year. When I decided to leave for another opportunity for a product that people actually WANT, they started sending me threatening certified letters stating that I have been reported attempting to recruit some of their people. WOW. All I did was tell my upline not to keep texting and calling me - not sure what is recruiting about that. I did not sign any type of non compete agreement with these crooks but they claim that I cannot talk to any TN IMDs for three years and they are considering litigation. My daughter in college has even gotten the same letters. The Christian company threatening to sue my child. Run far away from these people...

Jun 20, 2017 4:25 am

So I don't know about these other companies, big crumbs and all that... BUT I know I'm not paying any money for a "chance" of saving money. That's dumb. This whole thing just seems dumb. If you claim you saved money, good for you. The only examples I've seen is crap I will never buy, and all the testimonials from previous members denouncing the thing are good enough advice for me. It's shady from the start. You can't see what you're buying, for significant money. I had to listen to someone babble on with an obviously rehashed sales pitch, and had to practically pull teeth to get him to tell me what the company was. This recruiting thing is nonsense. Normal companies attract clients using advertising, good business practices, and quality products. They don't have shady MLM schemes. They just don't. Also, if you're going to try and write a bit telling us how great it is, learn spelling and grammar. If you don't know the difference between your and you're, I don't care what you say.

Jun 23, 2017 4:25 am

Tim,

You are correct and spot on here. Team National is all about the upfront fee and then getting you to double down and recruit your friends and family for non existent savings. Its complete rubbish.

May 16, 2017 4:25 am

There are so many companies out there that are selling the next best thing, but TN does what they say they can do, help families save and earn money (if you chose). I joined 6 years ago to put my business on the business exchange (the membership price is a tax write off because it is a business). It's been great and brought in more business as well as the savings on credit card processing, office supplies etc... My list could go on for a mile long about the savings. I am actively doing the business side as well as enjoying the savings side. I have made my membership back many times over. I'm happy and love the company, which allows me to show this company to my friends and family with pride. What they built and continue to build and improve helps me, my family and my teammates . We all believe the bad stuff because it's easier to do and there is so much of the bad in the world today (scams) that when we finally see a good things, we can't make our minds believe it. There is a better way to make a living that is legal and fun, it's called Team National. With that being said, we are free to post our opinions, and believe me I have read through all of these comments and could respond to so many about the false statements, I hope that anyone reading this will keep and open mind and be able to make a decision for themselves and their families before passing over TN. I'm sure I will get blasted because I love TN but the savings are real, the money is real and the people that run and manage the company are too. I am a Christian and believe that God gives me the abilities to support me and my family and loves me no matter what. I praise God for many things and TN is one of them. I won't apologize if I have offended anyone with that statement. or anything else that I have written. I won't engage in a verbal battle with anyone over this subject either. I won't respond to any of the post after I sign off because it is not going to change my mind or effect my life. I wish you all great fortune, family and love, God Bless!

May 17, 2017 4:25 am

Oy. Another one comment shill. Still no answer to any of my 20 questions/comments about TN.

Of course this is a scam. There are no savings, just an MLM scheme.

Apr 27, 2017 4:25 am

My husband and I signed up almost a year ago. We paid for the lifetime membership. So far we have made $1600 back and have only signed up 3 people. Our upline has done most of the work for us. It is not a pyramid scheme because you can make more money than your upline all day long if you chose to work it. My husband and I have chosen not to work it as much as others because he works out of town. It is the most wonderful company, I get a discount on my insurance, phone bill and electricity. EVERY MONTH. You can not get that on BigCrumbs. Those are just a few ways we have saved money. Why are you so vehemently against TN? How have they hurt you? If you didn't sign up then you aren't out any money.

Apr 29, 2017 4:25 am

You also didn't respond to any of the above 20 questions/concerns about Team National.

Apr 29, 2017 4:25 am

Just using the word "upline" tells us everything we need to know. You have one post and sounds like the normal planted defending of this scam.

Team National is an old warhorse buyers club scam. AVOID and keep your money and friends.

Mar 30, 2017 4:25 am

My wife and I are self employed. However we have also both been in the traditional job market for many years prior to self employment. Her background is as a licensed financial adviser with a very successful financial firm. Early on in our marriage I was a full time, (not volunteer) first responder. I transitioned into a really great position with an international manufacturing company (the home office was based in Wilmington, DE. hint, hint). In 2005 after 15 years of six figure income with this company, she and I decided to make the JUMP into self employment. I resigned my position and launched a design- build residential remodeling company and have experienced a very fulfilling career. So, for the past 34 years we have lived the American dream, doing what we had been programmed to do – work hard, be good neighbors, be productive citizens and teach our children to do the same. We are not offended by hard work, and do not expect “something for nothing”.
We now have 2 amazing grandchildren that live really close to us. Our hearts long to spend as much time as possible with them. In Jan 2016 we began looking for a way to create a second stream of income without the entanglements of rental properties. Something that would not add too much to our already full schedule – that would have the potential to actually generate a little time freedom for us. We were approached (its by invitation only) with Team National during this same time frame – a very busy time in our careers. She and I were working 60+ hours a week (the new normal for this generation) and squeezing LIFE in on the weekends. I have to say we were not immediately on board because it sounded too good to be true. It sounded like one of those “things”. In my line of work I spend a lot of money at Lowes and Home Depot – two of many places we purchase from daily. Through a partnership with Team National, both of these companies are paying generous rebates to TN members. There are well over 400 stores participating as of this writing. I saw a way to recoup the $2195 in a very short period of time using only this one avenue and these two specific stores. The process was simple – the income was passive – I did not have to change what I was buying – or where I was buying it from. So – if NOTHING else was true about anything else they pitched to me – it made sense – and it would cost me money if I did not join. We purchased the $2195 lifetime membership. This ONE purchase covered all of our bio-parents – including our bonus parents, our children, grand kids, and great grands when they arrive.

We have clients that have rental properties. My company assists investors in making their properties rent ready and keeping them in great shape. I know this market quite well. You probably know someone that does also. Thankfully we no longer have rental units. A typical low end investment in our market for a 3br, 1bath is around $65, 000. The income from that investment could potentially gross $850 per month, $10, 200 annually (~15%/yr) before Income tax. Certainly a decent ROI. If this note is servicing debt then the net ROI will be much lower. My $2195 investment using only the rebates from my daily purchases from the 2 stores mentioned is returning $200 on a low month and as much as $700 on a high month. If we average the high and low we get ~$450 per month, $5, 400 annually – and Rebates are NOT considered INCOME….so….that is Non taxable income. How sweet is that? That is a 246% return! Our entire investment was repaid in less than a year – and now we are cash positive. This is only using ONE of the hundreds of benefits. Of course not everyone spends the same – so each will have a different set of values. What I can say without a doubt is that our life has been forever changed.

We began sharing this concept with a only a few of our close friends in April of 2016. People that have a great work ethic; people with a positive outlook on life. To-date 16 of those friends have joined us. Those 16 have turned into over 100 teammates in a few short months. As a direct result of our efforts in TN my wife was able to resign from her financial career at the end of June 2016. She held this position for over 10 years. Yes, you guessed it – the income side works too, just like we were told.

For those who would say it does not work – or its a pyramid (pyramids are illegal), or you can find better deals on your own, I say – take off your blinders. What are you afraid of? Sure its a different concept, but its been around for 20 years! Is it perfect? No, but what is?

Changing Lives, Inspiring Dreams, , , , ,

Mar 30, 2017 4:25 am

You are clearly the exception (not that I believe you). Team National's own affiliates disclosure shows that 94.6% of affiliates had GROSS earnings of $1400 or LESS.

Answer the below questions and maybe we will take your planted response seriously:

* If the deals are so fantastic why cant anyone see them or try them before they join?

* Team National touts their affiliation with big retailers as a partnership. This is a stretch. The reality is ANYONE can sign up to do affiliate marketing with almost any online company.

* Per Team Nationals own Federal filings - 94% of associates earned less than $1400 in GROSS revenue in 2015.

* Why the "high pressure" technique to sign up folks? If its so great who cares if they think on this opportunity for a few weeks?

* Is the money made by recruiting?

* Ask the folks pitching this to you to see at least 2 years of tax returns that pertain to their Team National business.

* Does Team National encourage attending meetings and conventions, buying more motivational material?

* Do you have uplines, downlines, sideways lines, and other crazy ways to explain the recruiting income?

* Only 0.03% of associates made a GROSS revenue of over $70, 000 in 2015.

* Have your recruiter explain the whole business and concept in one sentence.

* Team National has been sued by the Federal Government at least once in regards to the business practices.

* Do they tout things like A+ BBB rating and member of the DSA? (These are red herrings as any business maintains an A+ rating just by answering all complaints. The DSA is a trade group for MLM's)

* Do the "deals" seem to be vague? Do they highlight things like furniture and jewelry (very hard to get apples to apples comparisons)?

* Why is Team National debated on almost all scam watch websites?

* Why do Team National followers scream "its not a pyramid scheme"

* Seem like lots of fake posting on the web by Team National shills making vague blankets statements about how much they save and earn?

* So, you need to pay them big bucks to save big bucks? Does that really make sense to you?

* Do you have other fees such as website, shipping charges, etc..

* Be sure to have the folks pitching this to you give factual hard evidence of all savings and commission plans. No excuses.

* Does Team National of a fair and reasonable cancellation plan like say 30 days or more?

Dec 26, 2016 4:25 am

Well, a pyamid scheme is a false accusation that is easily proven by the Team National company acceptance into the Direct Sales association and being accepted into Dunn & Bradstreet for almost 20 years of providing a savings program! Of course this is not the only company out their with savings rebates but in my experience it is superior in offering for saving from A-Z on all items for living a lifestyle in America. You also have a chance to making an income by sharing this membership that has top companies in this direct sales industry paying close attention on how the success of high numbers of people work this business successfully! So those lots of people who don't want to be accountable for their own failues to perform what it takes to make any business a success, they find reasons to blame the company and other people of them being the victim of their failure to meet the opportunities this company has offered them! What I know after three years is that it is real and it's your choice to save and be as successful with this business as you want to be! For those using Scam., pyramid, lies ect., ect, it is not a qualified opinion! So Learn how you qualify your opinion!

Mar 16, 2017 4:25 am

"Team National company acceptance into the Direct Sales association and being accepted into Dunn & Bradstreet"

This means nothing. The DSA is the trade association for MLM companies. D & B is an analytical firm that supplies data to its member and is open for any company to buy its services.

Team National is MLM buyers club. The buyers club is one of the old warhorses of MLM. Does it really make sense to anyone that you need to pony up $2300 now for BIG savings later? Of course not. AVOID!

J

These people are a cult and this is a pyramid! Do your homework before signing with these crooks! I was too sick to do homework - diagnosed 2 weeks later with Stage 3B cancer and desperately needed the money for medical bills!
If you think it's a great deal, I can only imagine you have lost friends over selling them into this cult and pyramid! BUYER BEWARE!

Dec 18, 2016 4:25 am

This is nothing but a well though out scam by which they hope to fool the FCC.
I will mention a couple of steps so you'll know what's going on in this Ponzi set up.
1. A discount program that allows you to take advantage of store discounts which most stores already offer to the general public (The cover). Example 5% at Lowe's with MyLowes membership card or Kroger's for that, matter.
2. A pyramid scheme that forces those that are already in dire financial straights to pray on friends and family to join in with the promise of becoming rich beyond their wildest dreams.
The bait: Receiving $1500.00 in exchange for $2195.00 membership fee that they will conveniently refinance for a 15.9% rate with $895.00 down for the Premium membership or 395.00 for the Standard membership.
You don't get crap for the Standard membership other than store discounts that you can get on your own anyways, the pie in the sky is $1500.00 you will receive if you are willing to part with friends and neighbors who will tell you to take a hike when you pester them to join the scheme.
The worst situation I've seen is when someone in a company you work for is in a supervisory position and has been brainwashed by those people, believe me they become worse than the Jehovah Witnesses and the only way to make them back down is by threatening legal action against them.
Now they count on the fact that you will not go to that length for it will create a rift in your work environment not to mention the stress you will go through and of course the ostracizing of the other yahoos that have been brainwashed into joining the cult.
I has been said that Satan drives a hard bargain, after all he told eve that if she ignored God's commandment not to eat of the forbidden fruit she would not die. Well, we all know that was a lie.
Same with those people they use the Christian line to present a clean image when in reality they are nothing but wolfs praying on your wallet.
As with anything else in this world be aware of the ####. They are not your friends and they are not your family, they are just predators for their own self well being.
Do not cede to the pressure.

J

TN claims to a Faithful, God loving "family". Believe me they are NOT! I was pressured into signing. Found out 2 weeks later I had Stage 3B cancer. I really needed that money for medical expenses. I even stated I needed to find out what my sickness before I signed but just kept on until I signed. My mistake, I know but to kick a dog while they're down is unacceptable! TN sent me a letter saying they were waiving the annual fee of $99 and the team I was under would reimburse me but all I got was a three way call from two of them and one of which cursed me out. It made me cry, I was so sick and desperately needed my money back. KARMA!

Oct 05, 2016 4:25 am

We were introduced to TN for the first time last night and I've been researching it since. One of the first things I looked at is the magazine SUCCESS. All you have to do is read the fine print on the editorial page to know that this magazine is published by Team National! First red flag.

Sites like this forum have, for every bad review, 2 or 3 fabulous reviews - 2nd red flag. IMO this is a scheme. All you are doing is selling memberships. That money is being passed along in different increments up or down your pyramid. The only thing that legitimizes this scam is the "discount benefit" and rebate program. You may save on big ticket items but could you have saved the same amount of money elsewhere on the same products?

If I had to part with $2200, it wouldn't put me in the poorhouse but I would expect something in return, not a promise that if I spend money, I'll save money. I read a post on another forum from a college student who was getting the hard sell for TN. He lamented that he was afraid that he wouldn't know enough people that had $2200 to spare. Well of course! He's in college! How dare TN reps prey on poor college students and use their Christianity to further this con.

"Smarmy" is my definition for this Ponzi scheme.

Sep 11, 2016 4:25 am

why is it that no one throws items and costs ... to show what tn ... or the "other" companies can save you?

this could go on forever ... they don't save you money ... they do save you money.

you can save just as much with bla bla bla.

I would fire a financial advisor that did not provide evidence of what they were saying.

Aug 31, 2016 4:25 am

I just signed up and know people making money doing so. I'm am the kind of person I need see results before I pass onto friends. My friendship is worth more then a buck. Once I see the kind of discounts I receive and rebate checks then I'll feel more comfortable passing on.
I did read a comment with someone saying yes you can search web for same discount... I agee time is money, I like things easier so we will see how this works if yes saves me money then I will pass on if not I consider a loss. Was my choice and was fully explained everything.
My sister was introduced and has saved and made money as well but again I have to see it for myself in my savings before I would ever have my friends introduced. I will save already what I put into it as I'm buying office furniture and that alone will pay for it but again the one thing is not enough just to introduce.
I'm in sales ( RealEstate) and am successful at it because I don't like or want my clients ever to feel I didn't do my job.
10 years in business and numerous transactions and not one client unsatisfied. Like to keep that in any business transaction.
I'll keep you posted in few months how things turn out.

O
Aug 08, 2016 4:25 am

It is without a doubt a pyramid. Any MLM is. My wife sold arbone...a great produce that is MLM. So was or is AVON. You are going to get in what you put in, if you work it you probably can make money. A friend of mine makes a lot of money after 4 years he is in to about 10k a month. all of that said here is a fact from the TN website income disclosure " In 2015 17.67% of all active distributors recieved commission or bonus income and 82.33% of all active distributors recieved no income at all." That is a fact from the TN self publiched disclosure. That fact and the fact that i cannot get any verification or even estimated numbers on the savings are the reasons I am not joining. Good luck to all who do. If anyone has an actual amount saved on any product they offer please post it on this site.

AMWAY is also a MLM and lost of peple have been making money with it for lots of years. I believe you will get out what you put in but I personally have no interest in trying to sing people up and burn through my list of contacts risking potential alienation and or loss of friends.

Jul 25, 2016 4:25 am

Went to a TN presentation last night. Not interested. The savings at each store are anywhere from 1-10% at most. You'd have to do a TON of online shopping to recoup the $800 - and way more to recoup the $2100. No thanks.

Apr 21, 2016 4:25 am

I have a buddy that was having hard financial times and because he was naive and desperate he joined. What an idiot. Now he runs around trying to get me and all our other friends to join with no actual service or product to offer. He is really making himself look like a fool. When somebody asks about his pyramid scheme they're like "is he high or having mental issues". Its been about 6 months and he has finally stopped talking about it. What a shame "christians yea right" they prey upon desperate, foolish and weak minded people.

N
Mar 30, 2016 4:25 am

I sell cars for a living and one of my clients decided to come in on a busy Saturday at the end of the sales month and run the pitch by me. I thought that was kind of inconsiderate of them. They could have asked to stop by my home or ask me to meet them for lunch. But since they did business with me, I decided to humor them. About two to three minutes in, I started seeing and hearing the signs: Change your life. Retire early. Basically all the pie-in-the-sky crap people involved in pyramid schemes say. As I sat through the thirty-minutes of torture, memories of friends that got involved in MLM came to mind. The change in attitudes. The use of MLM lingo. The claims that they are Christian-based. People can make all the claims they want about savings. The same client who tried to sell me on this crap (I guess she thought she could do what I do--that's sell) comes in after the car I sold her flooded recently and shoves a TN discount in front of me, not knowing that I could have given her that same discount if she just asked for it. Hell, I can beat 300 over invoice and give away a car all day. The last car she bought from me I sold at 300 over cost. The change in her and her husband's attitude since the pitch I can tell has been affected by TN. The lady takes a call from one of her "team members" while I'm trying to do a feature-benefit presentation and doesn't even tell the guy she is about to test drive a car. We go on the whole test drive while she is talking to this idiot. By the way, the her credit score dropped about 80 points since she bought her last car. If she's making all this great money with TN, why has her credit score dropped so much? She definitely drank the Kool-Aid. I hear the chanting. I hear the "I'm going Platinum when I go to the Convention". Now she wants to shop me after she's bought her last four vehicles from us. And it's probably because I wouldn't drink the Kool-Aid. I know how these people get when you don't buy in. They alienate you. I've had a good friend tell me that she didn't think we could be friends anymore if I didn't join their MLM (she was involved with SmartCircle./Cydcor) It's all BS. I'm most offended by the claims that they are Christian-based. Perhaps they've overlooked Commandment #3.

It's no different with other pyramid schemes. I've had one friend involved in Organo Gold. Another in SmartCircle/Cydcor. Vector Marketing All of the signs are the same. The language. The "either you're with us or you're against us" mentality. The chanting. The arrogance. Those who drank the Kool-Aid defending it, stating the subtle difference between their pyramid scheme and "illegal" pyramid schemes. I may be a car salesman, but I sell with integrity. And I sell a real product that I believe in, that my clients can enjoy NOW, not three years down the road when my furniture needs to be replaced. TN members need to get over themselves.

Mar 21, 2016 4:25 am

My wife and I attended the 2016 Dallas Convention as IMD members of Team National. I laugh at the sad reports by you that call TN a pyramid scheme, U people don't even understand the simplest elementary parts of the system.. How many times do the materials explain how it works and y'all still don't get it?! Because y'all that don't follow the instructions don't allow TN to save and make U money (YOUR FAULT PEOPLE) U then have to come against the Company with stupid remarks to make them look bad instead of admitting your own failures... Sad day in America... Dozens after dozens of men and women were on stage reporting the money that they saved and made via TN, while over 6, 000 people, standing room only rejoiced for their achievements as they moved up the TN ladder of positions... And the majority of the dozens of people, including those now earning 6 figure incomes through TN, gave glory where glory is due, to GOD and The Lord Jesus Christ! That is why Satan is mad and wants to discredit Team National, but he won't win by using the few small voices coming against TN, TN will continue to grow and grow... It is now over a half billion dollar Industry, headed to 1 billion, and will continue to save and increase peoples incomes that use the business correctly... Go Team National!

B
Feb 26, 2016 4:25 am

Been in TN for 5 years now and saved thousands, heck I saved 3200 on one room of furniture under Havertys best price..I bought it straight from the factory... yes there are a couple other buying programs out there like ebates and bigcrumbs. In fact these two companys are half the rebates back, they came about because of TN. in fact Ebates use to part of TN but they got greedy. Ebates and crumbs splt the rebates with you, that's how they make money, you only get about half of what the TN members gets. TN gives you all the REBATE BACK no split... ITs amazing to me how people can write on things they know little about. Show me a savings from ebates and crumbs on insurance, health and home, flooring, furniture, vehicals at dealer cost invoice, , ebates and crumbs cant touch TN... the non TN member would not know where to even begain. I purchased a 100 car battery from Advanced Auto parts the other day for 65 dollors through TN from Advanced, , match that with one of the other programs.. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. I get 12% back on my office supplies for Staples and Office depot.. Do that with another program... I get back 5% on my monthly business power bill up to 25000 per year...do that through another program, , , , NOTTA GONNA HAPPEN...I get 2% at the gas pump, 2% at any restaurant sit down or fast food. Get Crumbs or ebates to do that for you.. I get free credit card machine no contract and no batch fees quartly fees and reduced interchange rates... I save over 3000 per year just in CC processing. Instead of 2.75 % on my mobile square device per swipe, I get 10 cents per swipe no matter how big the swipe.. get another program to do that for you...NOT GONNA HAPPEN. I saved 5800 last year on my workmans comp insurance through TN... I could not get anybody else to do that for me except TN.. I get FREE advertising on the TN business exchange. It has brought in thousands of extra business. I dare you to get ebaes or crumbs to offer FREE advertising to any business. I also dare anyone to get me in my business to give a discount to a customer without being a TN member... NOT GONNA HAPPEN... GET MY DRIFT.. awww the ignorance of people...

E
Feb 09, 2016 4:25 am

My husband and I also attended a presentation last night. We are considering a membership in the next few months, but would only "try it out" by considering the 2 year membership first. If it turns out to not be the kind of savings it promises, then we will not be out an obscene amount of money. From all the reading about this company I have read since the meeting, my best advice is to READ ALL THE SMALL PRINT about costs before you sign any contracts that are legally binding! My husband and I are not big shoppers, and we don't want to be sales people unless we truly believe in a product. We are waiting a few months to make our decision to see if the friend that invited us to join is still as "fired up" about this opportunity as he was last night. I worked in a retail furniture business for 16 years and I know just EXACTLY how companies use discounts off of MSRP to give the consumer a perception of great savings and I was thinking about that all through the meeting when the Rep was talking about how much he "saved" on big ticket items, etc. For my husband and myself, the jury is still out!

Sep 10, 2018 4:25 am

Is the jury still out, it is 2 years later, are you still with TN? What are your thoughts?

Feb 06, 2016 4:25 am

@weene
What are the hidden costs. Please be specific, I am considering joining.
Thx.

Feb 06, 2016 4:25 am

@Concerned Colorado Citizen Can you please tell me what you saw as so bad in the presentation? I too just saw it, and I'm trying to figure out if I want to participate. I don't see the huge problems and you didn't mention specifics. Regarding preying on others, that is to make the business side work. You can take or leave that?
If I drop the $2k and don't sell to anyone, do I lose my membership? I've been told no.
If I want to make it rich, yeah, I have to sell to others, or let my up-lines sell for me (cuz I'm not going to sell). I'm good with not making it rich, but using it for the 18% off phone and maybe a couple deals occasionally.
Is that doable in your opinion?

C

Sorry about the duplicate post I was trying to fix typographical errors.
No Edit Option?

C

^ Sorry about the duplicate post I was trying to fix typographical errors.
No edit button?

Scam Scam Scam!
This is a scam I went to a presentation and heard the spiel. Someone above mentioned that they are just barely on the side of legality, and that if your willing to throw out Your Morals then you could probably make some money fleecing your friends and family. I agree completely!

The only way to make money is to go out and prey on others, I suppose it doesn't have to be friends and family, you could try to get your enemies to let you pitch the whole thing to them. Then, maybe it could be kind of fun. But I don't have that many enemies.
(Well, I probably do now, but they are all already members. If you guys are interested in buying it twice holler at me and I'll come pitch your own company to you. I was told I don't have to be a member to rip others off, only if I want to get ripped off personally.)

This "business" and I use this term lightly tip toes on the line of legality because they offer "services" and I use this term lightly as well.
It should be Illegal, and I think I Will try to find somewhere/someway to try to take more action toward that effort.
Without recruiting more people (who pay in) the bottom falls out and everything crashes. (hopefully sooner than later)

These TN members are right about one thing in all these posts though !
If you want to achieve big dreams in your time here it's going to take time, dedication, and hard work. (completely true)
However, the dream they are trying to sell you is a pipe dream. The only way to achieve it is to hurt others!

"And so castles made of sand, fall in the sea, eventually."
~Jimi Hendrix

Scam Scam Scam!

(Well, I probably do now, but they are all already members. If you guys are interested in buying it twice holler at me and I'll come pitch your own company to you. I'm was told I don't have to be a member to rip others off, only if I want to get ripped off personally.)

These TN members are right about one thing in all these posts though !

"And so castles made of sand, fall in the sea, eventually."
~Jimi Hendrix

Feb 05, 2016 4:25 am

Yeah... I'll just keep waiting haha

Dec 04, 2016 4:25 am

They don't charge you 2200 to get a job and have a pay structure so complicated that it requires watching a video to explain it.

"Pyramid scam"?

-Please tell us more how the company you work for doesn't have an owner, CEO or any managers and employees in its work structure :-)

Mar 18, 2017 4:25 am

A classic response from a pyramid scammer "You job is a pyramid scheme" No, Sonny, a job is providing labor or expertise for set agreed upon amount of money.

Feb 05, 2016 4:25 am

I just sat through the pitch. You gotta be stupid if you don't see this as the pyramid scam it is. They prey on Christian people cause they're looking for the gullible. And for those that are saying how great TN is are either at the top of this pyramid or have realized that they are going to be screwed when it collapses.

Jan 17, 2016 4:25 am

It's not sales. It's more like advertising. The company is paying an individual to tell people (word of mouth) about them and then are rewarded for the people who sign up under them. The company, if serious about making money, is teaching business (not sales) skills to their representatives. The education should be the number one reason for someone to sign up. This is an opportunity to run a business without the tens to hundred thousand dollars one would spend to start up their own company. Perhaps the price of some of these MLM companies are a little high. No one is forcing anyone to join.

If TN or any of the other MLM companies are a pyramid scam (which is ILLEGAL), why aren't you doing anything about it? You are just as culpable as these companies that are supposedly scamming the public. Call the SEC and file a complaint. It is just as unethical to stand by and complain about these places instead of doing something to stop the fraud as the companies who are committing the fraud.

Dec 04, 2016 4:25 am

Um because many companies like amway and Herbalife have spent millions lobbying Congress to make just enough loopholes in the laws to keep these companies in business. Now the road have been paved to create pyramid scheme businesses and they just have to follow a few key guidelines to stay above the law. If it looks like a duck...

@telesmith,

I found your statement below to be rather misleading.

"They are the simply giving you a 8 to 10% cut off the money you collect from friends and family."

-How did you calculate the math on this? Every individual had different circumstances and different teams that generate different levels of income. How could you have possibly come up with a formula that applies to everyone? Also you can refer this company to whomever you want. It doesn't have to be just "friends and family".

0 0

Just keep looking for those who are open minded and keep sharing this concept! This company is living proof that you cannot please everybody so just help the ones who are looking for a better way to shop and the ones who would like to get paid for sharing this concept with their friends and family. The other, skeptics, will see the change in our lives!

Oct 31, 2015 4:25 am

Attached is a Team National deal I came across today on a bedroom set I was looking at. The numbers speak for themselves and the saving's is real... I have had past discussions about "shipping costs" and "freight fee's: etc, and even with all that included you won't find a better deal anywhere else. Unless you're a millionaire, most reasonable people will find a significant saving's with Team National.

View 0 more photos

@my two cents plus one,

I have been discussing this opportunity for quite some time (on this thread) and have found the opposite to be true... Every time I answer questions about TN from skeptics and even post specific screen shot examples (after being asked too) to illustrate my points, the critics of TN get rather nasty and completely disregard the substance and facts presented to them.

0 0

I don't usually speak on such controversial topics, but as a 31 year old average guy with 4 children that I love, I was just happy to save some money and help my family do the same! And they DO pay you IF your friends and family WANT to save some money and make some ON THE SIDE! I am personally very sorry for those of you who had a bad experience with whoever shared this with you. Please keep in mind that the opportunity Team National is offering ALL OF US is the same as saying ANYONE CAN MARKET TEAM NATIONAL! Do your own research! I was in no way pressured to sign up! I was informed about the company membership and then explained why, for each person, it was important to lock in my spot. Nothing shady. Now I will comment to some of the specifics... We all watch the same video and in BOLD CAPITAL LETTERS it tells you that you do not have to purchase a membership. This is why it is important to ask questions! You may have been told that it is hard to share something with others that you do not personally have yourself! As far as 3 days or no money back... Not true at all! I know several who were not patient enough to be satisfied after 3 days and we're still given their money back! Also keep in mind... ANY MONEY YOU MAKE IN THE FORM OF A CHECK IS TAXABLE! Don't get mad at others for your mistakes! I can go on and on b/c I am the right, informed, kind of person to speak to. The name is Chad Middleton and my phone number is [protected]... Ask me questions! That's free😊

Jul 20, 2017 4:25 am

This guy is actively recruiting suckers. Its a scam AVOID!

Oct 07, 2015 4:25 am

Pyramid scheme 101. If it is too good to be true, it is. When challenged, the members get angry, defensive, and attack...that right there is a red flag. Good luck to those that joined but I will keep clear.

Oct 06, 2015 4:25 am

I have saved 442. 38 on my cell bill, saved 700 on my car insurance, have commissions and other savings coming before the end of the year totaling 1100 and haven't sold anyone anything. I just use the program savings. It saves me the time of googling and searching 350 stores to get a discount. It allows me in store pick up ... which I love or free shipping if over $35.00. My children and grandchildren can use the savings. I just had a friend in who saved 27 on a Bose speaker and picked up at Best Buy. SO I don't know what the problems above are. But I can tell you ... you get out of ANYTHING what you are willing to put in. Again I will have my membership back before Christmas and I GET TO saved that much every year.

Sep 27, 2015 4:25 am

I have recently been approached about joining TN. After I listen to the information, it didn't take me long to realize what this was. Put very simply the savings I found every where, I.E. Sams, walmart, target etc. It's just simple shopping. All of you making money great for you... However your making and taking money from friends and family not TN. They are the simply giving you a 8 to 10% cut off the money you collect from friends and family. After you get them a minimum of $15k. Very sad.. but hell you people are doing the dirty work, not TN. The management is just getting rich off of your family and friends.. You have to live with that... Keep up the good work..

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

13 complaints