TBDress.comorder placed and return ripoff

U Nov 06, 2018

I ordered a dress for my daughters wedding. It was not a specially made dress. In retrospect I should have called and asked about the return policy. I got the dress. That very same moment, while at work, I opened the dress. tried it on and it fit horribly at the bust and shoulder area. I have attempted to return it. I have had to send several emails. I have been told that they will keep 40% of the costs, I have to pay to return to China, as it cannot be returned to their US base. They cannot forward me the return info original email. So deceptive. I don't know if this website can be trusted. I just hope i get my money back, even though, the gal said that the dress would not be resold. I don't see why not. It was just tried on and never actually worn more that 5 minutes as that is how long it to open package, get undressed. try the dress on, and realize that I had to be an amazon to fit in it properly. I hope that you will reply and address this complaint.

RESOLVED

• TBDress.com's response · Nov 06, 2018

Hi,So sorry to hear you had some problems on your order, could you please let me know your order number so that I could be able to help you? You could also email us at [protected]@tbdress.com and I believe your problems could be resolved soon under my help. Have a nice day.